How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the UNIZIK Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK.
- UNIZIK Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in UNIZIK POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the UNIZIK Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Login with your username and password
- Click on 2023 PostUTME application
- Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- Click on the submit form to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
In addition to a, b, c above, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’ Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Monday 22nd November 2021
Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
No! This means that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
There is no official date for the UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Examination yet.
This means the school management has not yet released the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Examination official date.
How To Avoid Mistakes During Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on the UNIZIK Portal as a PASSPORT is clear if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
When is UNIZIK Post UTME 2023?
There is no official date yet!
This means the management of the Institution has not yet released the specific time for the post UTME.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will UNIZIK 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
UNIZIK Post UTME registration Closing Date: Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for UNIZIK information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!