University of Minnesota Fellowship: Read this article carefully if you are interested in a full scholarship to attend a prestigious US university. The University of Minnesota Fellowship, its benefits, and the detailed application process are all covered in this article.
University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Masters studies. This scholarship offers Full tuition cost, Living expenses, Travel and health insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is happy to initiate the fourth round of the fully financed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for applicants requesting a MDP degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Candidates are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge through the program through a multidisciplinary curriculum that will enable them to meet the challenges of sustainable development, including the spread of poverty and population growth, food insecurity and climate change, and the management of non-profit projects and programs.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to view all the available masters programs
- Program Period: Two years
- December 15: Deadline for consideration for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid
- January 15: Deadline for consideration for Humphrey School merit-based aid
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Minnesota Fellowship
To be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources.
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Choose Your Program: The Graduate School offers masters and doctoral degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs across two campuses. Which path will you choose?
- Review Application Criteria: Application requirements may vary from program to program. Be sure you have the correct materials, and qualifications.
- Contact Your Program of Interest: Programs that require specific materials may not review your application for admission until they receive these materials.
- Check Application Deadlines: To ensure your application is processed efficiently, we strongly recommend that you submit your completed application and all required materials at least two weeks before your application deadline.
- Apply Now: Create an application, upload your transcripts and credentials, and pay the application fee.
For more information on University of Minnesota Fellowship, kindly visit their Official Website.
More Scholarships below;
- Top 26 Scholarships in USA for International Students 2023/2024
- Auburn University Scholarships 2023-2024
- Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships for Postdoctoral Research 2023-2024
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024
- Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2023-2024
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships 2023-2024
- University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023-2024
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023-2024
- Jefferson Scholars Foundation National Fellowship 2023-2024
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2023-2024
- Cornell University Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023-2024
- Treasure Scholarship 2023/2024 | Boise State University USA
- Fully Funded HAAA Scholarship 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Clark University Scholarships 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023/2024
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship program 2023/2024
- ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024
- AAUW International Fellowship Program 2023/2024
- University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023/2024
- University of Memphis Scholarships 2023/2024
- University of New Haven Scholarship 2023/2024
- Yale University Scholarship 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Stanford University Scholarship 2023
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship 2023
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.