How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the UNIMAID Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
University of Maiduguri Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is University of Maiduguri Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
University of Maiduguri Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID.
- UNIMAID Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in UNIMAID POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
Note that this screening exercise is only open to candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration, Candidates who have changed institution to Unimaid and are unable to Login should send an email with their complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/login
- Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to Login. (If unable to Login kindly refer to the message above)
- If successful you will be required to provide a valid email address, kindly provide one and click submit
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to the course selection page where you are required to provide the following
- UTME first choice (NOTE: you can only select a course with requirements below or equal to your JAMB score and not above.
- UTME second choice
- Next you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, your UTME registration passport photograph will be there, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- If awaiting results click on the Awaiting Results button, then whenever the result is available you can come back and update it.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click submit when completed and confirm the submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully, cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is University of Maiduguri Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
University of Maiduguri Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
There is no official date for the UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Examination yet.
This means the school management has not yet released the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Examination official date for the 2022/22023.
How To Avoid Mistakes During University of Maiduguri Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on the UNIMAID Portal as a PASSPORT is clear if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
When is UNIMAID Post UTME 2022?
There is no official date yet!
This means the management of the Institution has not yet released the specific time for the post UTME.
University of Maiduguri Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will UNIMAID 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
UNIMAID Post UTME registration Closing Date: University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for UNIMAID information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!