How to apply for University of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form for 2023/2024 admission process.
How to apply, eligibility, procedure guidelines, general instructions, and additional information for 2023/2024 Unilorin Post UTME / direct entry DE admission form
LATEST UPDATE: FINALLY, UNILORIN POST UTME FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION IS OUT!!!
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the University of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for Unilorin Post UTME & Entry DE Direct form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! Teezab.com.ng will always give you the best and surest information.
As you all know how competitive Unilorin is, you need to make sure you didn’t give them any opportunity to not give you admission because one slight mistake during the registration process may lead to not getting admission and that is why I want to put you through on how to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Form for the 2023/2024 admission process.
Also, let me quickly use this medium to tell you that you need to prepare very well. Although the Unilorin Post UTME exam is simple as other institutions’ post utme examination if you prepare very well!
The Unilorin Post Utme exam comprises three subjects which are Mathematics, English and current affairs with English carrying the largest part of it.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for UNILORIN Post UTME/ DE Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The application forms for the University of Ilorin’s Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening for the 2023/2024 academic session are now available. The UNILORIN Post-UTME Form can now be purchased online. Only applicants who chose the university as their first choice in the last UTME and scored 180 or higher are eligible to apply online.
UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Screening/admission Form
Applications for admission to the University of Ilorin’s (UNILORIN) various undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session are being accepted by adequately qualified candidates.
Avoid Wrong entries as it will automatically disqualify a candidate; and Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%); Post-UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
Eligibility for UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Screening/admission form
Only candidates who applied for the 2023/2024 UTME through JAMB, selected the University of Ilorin UNILORIN as their first choice and scored a score of 180 or higher are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Candidates who got distinctions in their ND/OND/NCE and intend to apply for Direct Entry DE at the University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Screening/admission form are also eligible.
UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public most especially the aspirants of the University of Ilorin UNILORIN that the Post UTME/DE form for the 2023/2024 Admission process is out!
Commencement of UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Form sale
Registration Period is from 7th November to 14th December, 2023
Where relevant, all applicants must upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results to the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should write ‘AR’ in the space provided.
Change of Course: This must be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB PORTALS to be valid.
Before beginning the registration process, ensure you have a personal, legitimate, and active email address as well as a phone number.
Before submitting, please double-check all entries for accuracy.
Candidates should be aware that while the registration process is ongoing, they can correct inaccuracies in their entries, once the registration is closed, that is the end. That simply means the falsification of documents!
Candidates should print their screening documents and double-check that all of the information entered is shown appropriately. Candidates are recommended to re-enter their information if it is not shown correctly.
- Unilorin School fee for freshers and returning students for 2023/2024 academic session
- Unilorin Cut-off mark for academic session | Jamb and department
NOTE: AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, ERRORS IN UPLOADED RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE MISINFORMATION AND SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
How to apply for UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Screening/admission form 2023/2024
How To Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- click the undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK.
- Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration from the Admission Menu on the left-hand side of your screen; fill out the fields that appear (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- For UTME/DE information, candidates can click the Get Details button.
- Fill in the essential information on the shown page (for example, O’ level and A’ level grades, or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
- To access the Remita portal, click the Make Payment option.
- Choose an ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Mastercard).
- Enter your ATM Card Number, which is the card’s 12-digit number.
- Enter the expiration date and CVV of your ATM card (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
- Finally, input your card’s pin code; and
- Select Pay from the drop-down menu. To avoid duplicate deductions from your account, do not refresh your browser while the payment procedure is in progress. If you are unsure, please wait a few hours to see if your bank sends you a debit alert. Enter your JAMB Registration Number on the PreAdmission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve any issues with your previous payment.
- After making a successful payment, go to the undergraduate portal’s left-hand side and click ‘admission login.’ Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, then click ‘login.’
- To proceed, click the ‘next step’ button and fill out all of the required information; once you’re satisfied that all of the information is correct, click the ‘submit’ button.
Note: After the conclusion of Post UTME screening registration, candidates who seek to upgrade from UTME to Direct Entry should check the link ‘upgrade UTME to DE’ on the Unilorin website Pre-Admission screening page.
How to apply for UNILORIN Direct Entry (DE) form 2023/2024
- D/E candidates must follow the same step-by-step registration procedure as I – x) above.
- Direct Entry candidates must also select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down and click ‘Save’ in addition to I above.
- When finished, candidates should click ‘OK’ on the dialog box.
- After that, when you’re finished, click ‘save.’
Candidates must enter their results carefully because any error will be interpreted as willful manipulation of results, resulting in automatic disqualification at any stage of the investigation.
For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question(s) or suggestion(s) regarding – How to Apply for the University of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form – kindly use the comment box!
If you find this post informative, kindly use the share button to share with friends and family!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates on Unilorin and other institutions! Also, do subscribe to our website by entering your email and clicking on the Subscribe button!