University of Abuja UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark, UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for Electrical Engineering, UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for Architecture, UNIABUJA Cut Off mark for Computer Science, UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for all courses, UNIABUJA Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Hello Friend! Today, we are going to be looking at the University of Abuja UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you to know in order to become a bonafide student of the great University of Abuja UNIABUJA.
Why is the need to know the Cut Off Mark of the school you are aspiring to study in? This is where most candidates begin to fail because they don’t know the requirements for the course they are aspiring to study in and that will make them prepare less for the exams. Take for instance a student who wants to study an engineering course but he or she doesn’t know the Cut Off mark for the course, I mean how will he/she know how much he/she needs to prepare for the exam in order to beat the Cut Off Mark as you all know that before one can gain admission into any Universities in Nigeria or any higher institution in Nigeria you must at the very least be able to score the exact Cut Off Mark for Jamb and your department Cut Off Mark or above the exact Cut Off Mark. That is the first criteria.
UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 for All Courses
This is to inform the general public that the authority of the University of Abuja UNIABUJA has released the Cut Off Mark for both general and departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
So many questions are being asked by the aspirants of the University of Abuja UNIABUJA online every day. Among the questions are:
- What is the UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for medicine and surgery for the 2022/2023 academic session
- What is the UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session
- Jamb Cut Off Mark
- UNIABUJA General and Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023
- What is the UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session and others.
If you are among those who are asking these questions, you are not alone and well you’ve found the right place to get your answer. TEEZAB will always give you the best information!
Without much further Ado, let’s move down to the University of Abuja UNIABUJA Cut Off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session but before we go there, let’s quickly take a look at the meaning of the Cut Off mark and the difference between UNIABUJA general Cut Off mark and Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023.
UNIABUJA Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [JAMB & Departmental]
Meaning of Cut Off Mark
What does the term “Cut Off mark” mean? A Cut Off mark is a score established by a specific institution as a criterion for admitting students to a particular department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored pretty much above the required Cut Off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in the admission process above those who just scored the exact Cut Off mark.
University of Abuja General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
This is the minimum score that a student must achieve to be admitted to a school. If your score falls below a school’s Cut Off mark, you won’t be able to register for their Post-UTME, which means you won’t be admitted to that school.
Each school is free to set its own Cut Off Mark. They are, however, unable to impose a Cut Off mark lower than the JAMB minimum.
University of Abuja Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The departmental Cut Off mark is the minimum score required for admission to a school’s course or department. The more competitive the course, the higher the Cut Off Mark. Every year, each university sets a Cut Off mark for all courses. Some departments publish their departmental Cut Off marks, whereas others do not.
University of Abuja Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [Jamb & Departmental]
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Cut Off mark before proceeding to apply for the University of Abuja Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
UNIABUJA General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
For the 2022/2023 academic session, the general Cut Off Mark for all courses at the University of Abuja UNIABUJA is 180.
So, every candidate that chose UNIABUJA in their last Jamb is expected to score a minimum of 180 to be eligible to apply for the post utme form and have a chance to qualify for admission. Failure to score 180 is an automatic disqualification.
UNIABUJA Departmental Cut Off mark 2022/2023
Below are the Cut Off mark for each course;
- Agricultural Science and Education – 230 and above
- Accounting – 240 and above
- Agriculture – 240 and above
- Arabic Studies – 200 and above
- Banking and Finance – 230 and above
- Biology – 230 and above
- Business Administration – 230 and above
- Business Management – 230 and above
- Chemical Engineering – 250 and above
- Chemistry – 230 and above
- Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies
- Civil Engineering – 250 and above
- Computer Science – 240 and above
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts – 220 and above
- Economics – 230 and above
- Education and Arabic – 220 and above
- Education and Biology – 220 and above
- Education and Chemistry – 220 and above
- Education and Christian Religious Studies – 220 and above
- Education and Economics – 220 and above
- Education and Geography – 220 and above
- Education and Integrated Science – 220 and above
- Education and Islamic Studies – 220 and above
- Education and Mathematics – 220 and above
- Education and Physics – 220 and above
- Education and Social Studies – 220 and above
- Electrical Engineering – 240 and above
- English and Literary Studies – 220 and above
- Environmental Education – 220 and above
- Geography – 230 and above
- Guidance and Counseling – 220 and above
- History – 220 and above
- Islamic Studies – 200 and above
- Linguistics – 220 and above
- Mathematics – 230 and above
- Mechanical Engineering – 240 and above
- Medicine and Surgery – 250 and above
- Microbiology – 230 and above
- Philosophy – 220 and above
- Political Science and International Relations – 230 and above
- Primary Education Studies – 210 and above
- Public Administration – 220 and above
- Statistics – 230 and above
- Veterinary Medicine – 240 and above
Note: The Cut Off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Let me give you a piece of advice! Do not set your target to only meet the Cut Off Mark, try as much as possible to beat it because there are some very competitive courses where scoring the exact Cut Off Mark won’t work! Courses like Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Law, Accounting, Economics e.t.c. Hope you understand?
Search for UNIABUJA information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.