University of California, San Francisco UCSF or UC San Francisco acceptance rate 2023, admission Statistics by major, brief history, admission requirements and how to apply.
Hello! Here is everything you need to know about University of California, San Francisco UCSF acceptance rate 2023 – 2026 by major, admission statistics, and admission Requirements.
Brief History of UC San Francisco
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a public land-grant research university in San Francisco, California. It is part of the University of California system and it is dedicated entirely to health science. It is a major center of medical and biological research and teaching.
With that much being said, let’s get down to the real topic!
We are going to cover, UCSF Class of 2026 Acceptance Rate and Acceptance Statistics By Majors, SAT/ACT/GPA and Grade, UC San Francisco acceptance rate In-state and UC San Francisco acceptance rate Out-of-State and requirements, University of California, San Francisco acceptance rate transfer, UCSF acceptance rate for in-state and Out-of-state students, early and international, early decisions, Special Students, and University of California, San Francisco 2023 Acceptance Rates.
- UC Berkeley acceptance rate
- UC San Francisco acceptance rate
- UC Davis Acceptance rate
- UC Santa Barbara acceptance rate
- UC Santa Cruz acceptance rate
- UC Irvine acceptance rate
- UC Riverside acceptance rate
- UC Los Angeles acceptance rate
- UC San Diego acceptance rate
- UC Merced acceptance rate
What is UC San Francisco acceptance rate 2023
USF admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 70%. Students that get into USF have an average SAT score between 1140-1330 or an average ACT score of 24-30. The regular admissions application deadline for USF is January 15. Interested students can apply for early action and early decision. The early action deadline is November 1, and the early decision deadline is November 1.
UCF acceptance rate of 79% simply means that, out of 100 students, 70 will be offered admission.
UC San Francisco Admissions Statistics
Acceptance Rate – 70%
Early Decision Acceptance Rate – 58%
Total Applicants – 21,477
SAT Range – 1140-1330
SAT Reading – 570-660
SAT Math – 570-670
Students Submitting SAT – 57%
ACT Range – 24-30
ACT English – 24-32
ACT Math – 23-28
ACT Writing – 8-9
Students Submitting ACT – 21%
UC San Francisco Application Process for in-state & Out-of-State Students [Freshman & Transfer]
Carefully review all necessary deadlines and admission criteria.
- First-Year Students: Create your Common Application account and add University of San Francisco to your list.
- Transfer Students: Apply to USF using our transfer student application.
- Pay the nonrefundable $70 application fee by credit card when you submit your application.
- Submit all required materials. Although you have submitted your application, we cannot begin reviewing your application until we receive all required materials.
- After you apply, you’ll receive an email with instructions to set up your Applicant Status Page to track your application and submit any missing documents. We’ll also post your admission decision to this page.
- If you have any questions, contact us at (415) 422-6563 or firstname.lastname@example.org (for first-year students) or email@example.com (for transfer students).
How to Apply to University of California San Francisco UCF
- Visit https://www.usfca.edu/admission/undergraduate/apply
- Click on apply as a first-year student, apply as a transfer student, apply as an international first-year or apply as an international transfer. (Depending on what you want to apply for).
- Make sure to read all the requirements before you click on apply now.
What You will Need to Complete Your UCSF Application
- High School GPA is required
- High School Rank is neither required nor recommended
- High School Transcript is required
- College Prep Courses are required as well.
- SAT/ACT is considered but not required.
- Recommendations are required.
What GPA is required for UC San Francisco?
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or the equivalent from an accredited institution is required. To be eligible for admission, you must have at least a 3.0 (B) grade point average.
Is UC San Francisco hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at University of San Francisco is 64.6%.
This means the school is moderately selective. The school expects you to meet their requirements for GPA and SAT/ACT scores, but they’re more flexible than other schools. If you exceed their requirements, you have an excellent chance of getting in.
How competitive is UC San Francisco?
University of San Francisco admissions is more selective with an acceptance rate of 70% and an early acceptance rate of 78.3%. Half the applicants admitted to University of San Francisco have an SAT score between 1140 and 1330 or an ACT score of 24 and 30.
What is UC San Francisco known for?
The university is known for innovation in medical research, public service, and patient care. UCSF’s faculty includes five Nobel Prize winners, 31 members of the National Academy of Sciences, 69 members of the Institute of Medicine, and 30 members of the Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Does UCSF have dorms?
UCSF campus housing properties are located at or near the Mission Bay, Parnassus, and Mount Zion campuses. All locations have easy access to the free UCSF Shuttle system.
Summary on UC San Francisco Acceptance Rate
The UCSF acceptance rate is 70%, still in order for you to gain admission into the University of California, San Francisco, you need to submit a very strong application.
With this I hope you have gained one or two things about UC San Francisco acceptance rate.