Are you looking for the best School of Nursing in Nigeria to study in? If yes, then permit me to break it to you that University of Ibadan School of Nursing UCH is one of the best School of Nursing in Nigeria! There you can acquire the quality education you need to become a Registered Nurse! So, stay calm and read through on how you can apply for the University of Ibadan School of Nursing UCH admission form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Now, some of the questions that come to mind of the aspirants of the School of Nursing UCH Ibadan are; Is the UCH school of nursing form for the 2022/2023 academic session out? When is the closing date for the 2022/2023 UCH school of nursing Ibadan form? What are the entry/admission requirements, the application process, the UCH school of nursing form closing date 2022, and how to apply for admission successfully?
Rest assured, you will find all the answers here on teezab.com.ng today! Okay, before we dive in, you can bookmark this page or you can follow our Facebook page in case there are any updates later so you won’t miss out on them!
University College Hospital UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 & How to Apply
Interested and Suitably qualified students are requested to apply for admission to the School of Nursing, University College Hospital U.C.H., Ibadan, for the November 2022 class. The programme lasts three years, after which students must pass both the School and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations in order to qualify, register, and operate as General Nurses (RN).
After three years of training at a nursing school, you will be awarded the title of Registered Nurse RN. After that, you can either work with it or go on to a degree program in nursing or a school of midwifery.
I will advise you to read through this article because every information on this page is very essential for you to know. Do not skip a single part as every part of this article will help you on your journey to becoming a bonafide student at the School of Nursing University College Hospital UCH Ibadan.
I feel this introduction is getting so lengthy, well it is for the best! Let’s dive into the real business!
NOTICE OF NON-SALE OF ADMISSION FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SEASON INTO THE SCHOOL OF NURSING
This is to notify the public that there is no sale of admission form into the school of nursing for 2022/2023 academic session
Admission Requirements for University College Hospital UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, University College Hospital UCH Ibadan, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Candidates must have at least five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings in one of the following; WAEC, NECO, or GCE.
- Candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of money!
NOTE: Candidates who are pregnant or Candidates below the age of 17yrs at the time of the application are strongly advised to not apply for the School of Nursing & Midwifery University College Hospital UCH Ibadan.
How Much Is University College Hospital UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
See how to apply for the school of nursing University College Hospital UCH Ibadan Admission form 2022/2023 below.
How to Apply for University of Ibadan School of Nursing University College Hospital UCH Admission Form 2022/2023
University College Hospital, Ibadan School of Nursing hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
- Visit the application portal. Click here to visit the portal.
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account — School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. Account Number — 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to the website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit them for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing.
Is the UCH School of Nursing Form out for 2022/2023
This is to bring to the notice of the general public most especially the aspirants of the University College Hospital UCH School of Nursing Ibadan that the admission form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is not yet out!
School of Nursing University College Hospital Ibadan Examination Date 2022
Since the admission form is not yet on sale, there is no official date yet for the 2022/2023 School of Nursing, University College Hospital Ibadan entrance examination. However, you should subscribe to this website and we will update you via your email on any updates on University College Hospital UCH School of Nursing, Ibadan.
When is School of Nursing UCH Form Closing Date 2022/2023
School of Nursing Entrance Examination Venue
No Venue has been announced but the examination normally takes place at the Chief Adebayo Akande Hall, UI, Ibadan.
- Candidates must have stamped and signed photocards.
- Applicants must be at the examination center 30 minutes before the examination.
- Applicants must attend the examination at the time and date scheduled for them.
- All candidates must follow the mask policy.
School of Nursing UCH Ibadan Mask Policy
- ALL MUST WEAR MASKS in the venue and throughout the examination
- Masks must either be cotton cloth 3 layers breathable masks or preferably Surgical masks.
- Masks must cover both the mouth and nose completely and fit well around the face.
Note that only the candidates who attain an acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview. So, try to prepare very well and increase your chance at gaining admission into the School of Nursing UCH Ibadan this year!
With all this being said, I figured after knowing all about School of Nursing UCH Ibadan, how to apply, entry requirements and others, you need to know about the Entrance examination, cut off mark, and the School Fees as well.
What is the cut off mark for UCH School of Nursing?
University College Hospital UCH school of Nursing, Ibadan Cut off mark for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is not yet released. It will be made known after the Entrance examination. However, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, the UCH School of Nursing Cut off mark is 58.
This should give you an insight on what to expect and don’t sit on that, that is for the last session. The Authority of the UCH school of Nursing Ibadan may decide to alter the cut off mark either by increasing or decreasing it. It depends on the performance of the candidates in the entrance examination.
How Much is UCH School of Nursing School Fees for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
The UCH School of Nursing Ibadan School Fees is within the range of N200,000 to N250,000. The fee include accommodation fee, medical fee, Registration fee and other payable fees but note that the acceptance fee is not included!
Please note that late payment will attract extra charges, so try as much as possible to pay on time!
UCH School of Nursing Ibadan Contact Details
For more information, contact the School via the following means;
Telephone – 08174607569
Email – Info@uch-ibadan.org.ng
Website – www.uch-ibadan.org
With this, I hope I have answered every single question you might want to ask.
If you still have any questions, kindly drop it in the comment box.
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.