The HAAA Scholarship: Read this article carefully if you are interested in a full scholarship to attend a prestigious US university. The HAAA Scholarship benefits and the detailed application process are all covered in this article.
The HAAA Scholarship invites applications from Arab students who are interested to undertake undergraduate studies at Harvard University USA. In 2010, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) introduced the HAAA Scholarship Fund, the first of its kind at Harvard, to promote its goal of raising the amount of Arab students at Harvard.
Today, the Arab world accounts for an extremely small share of Harvard’s student body— in 2013, only 118 pupils from Arab nations studied at Harvard across all its colleges and degree programs, accounting for less than 2% of the 4,000 global learners at Harvard. The goal is to raise $10 million to help students from the Arab world in economic need who are given admission to any of the Harvard Schools.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
The HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that can be availed by the Arab countries given in the eligible countries list.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship
Please visit the official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship:
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to the HAAA.
For more information on The HAAA Scholarship, kindly visit their Official Website.
More Scholarships below;
- Top 26 Scholarships in USA for International Students 2023/2024
- Auburn University Scholarships 2023-2024
- Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships for Postdoctoral Research 2023-2024
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024
- Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2023-2024
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships 2023-2024
- University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023-2024
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023-2024
- Jefferson Scholars Foundation National Fellowship 2023-2024
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2023-2024
- Cornell University Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023-2024
- Treasure Scholarship 2023/2024 | Boise State University USA
- Fully Funded HAAA Scholarship 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Clark University Scholarships 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023/2024
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship program 2023/2024
- ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024
- AAUW International Fellowship Program 2023/2024
- University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023/2024
- University of Memphis Scholarships 2023/2024
- University of New Haven Scholarship 2023/2024
- Yale University Scholarship 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Stanford University Scholarship 2023
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship 2023