Hello friends! We are bringing to you Technical University Tech-U Courses and requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Below are the Technical University Tech-U official and approved courses by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CYBER SECURITY SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORENSIC SCIENCE:
- INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for Tech-U information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post, Tech-U courses and requirements 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!