How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the TASUED Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is out!
How much is Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in the 2022 UTME
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Go to https://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
- To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
- If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
- Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
- Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
- Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to email@example.com or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08065426227(during office hours only)
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is TASUED Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
Yes! This means that the Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Is Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will TASUED 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
TASUED Post UTME registration Closing Date: Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME Registration deadline for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the TASUED Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for TASUED information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!