How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Taraba State University TASU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the TASU (TSU) Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
TASU (TSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Taraba State University TASU (TSU) that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Taraba State University TASU (TSU) undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice for the 2023/2024 academic session and scored 130 and above in UTME.
- Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the TASU (TSU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Taraba State University TASU (TSU) website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://tsuniversity.edu.ng/application/ to register.
- Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to the TASU account. Fill the form online and submit it online. Then print the online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal. You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
All candidates are advised to go to the JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed.
Note that your results will be verified online.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is TASU (TSU) Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is TASU (TSU) Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
There is no official date for the TASU (TSU) Post UTME Screening Examination yet.
This means the school management has not yet released the Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME Screening Examination official date for the 2022/22023.
How To Avoid Mistakes During TASU (TSU) Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on the TASU (TSU) Portal as PASSPORT is clear if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
When is TASU (TSU) Post UTME 2022?
There is no official date yet!
This means the management of the Institution has not yet released the specific time for the post UTME.
TSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will TASU (TSU) 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
TASU (TSU) Post UTME registration Closing Date: Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is not yet announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the TASU (TSU) Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Taraba State University TASU (TSU) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!