Hello Friend! We bring to you the Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship at University of Bradford – UK! Do you wish to study in the United Kingdom UK? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship at University of Bradford – UK! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In United Kingdom UK
The University is pleased to be offering a specific suite of scholarships to nationals from Sub-Saharan Africa starting this academic year.
This award is for self-funding, international fee paying students who are nationals of either Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda South Africa or Zimbabwe. This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria
About University of Bradford
The University of Bradford is a public research university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. A plate glass university, it received its royal charter in 1966, making it the 40th university to be created in Britain, but can trace its origins back to the establishment of the industrial West Yorkshire town’s Mechanics Institute in 1832.
The student population includes 7,480 undergraduate and 2,290 postgraduate students. Mature students make up around a third of the undergraduate community. A total of 22% of students are foreign and come from over 110 countries. There were 14,406 applications to the university through UCAS in 2010, of which 3,421 were accepted.
It was the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies in 1973, which is currently the world’s largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict.
About the Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship at University of Bradford – UK
TYPE : Undergraduate and Postgraduate
DEADLINE : Open
OPEN TO : Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda South Africa or Zimbabwe
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: £4000 to £5000
Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship at University of Bradford – UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate research in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa
- Must have an offer to study in any full-time courses available at the University of Bradford.
How to Apply for Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship at University of Bradford – UK
Students whose application for admission has been accepted will automatically be considered for this scholarship. There is no need to make a separate application for this funding scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to achieve one of the qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic if they are not native English speakers.
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!