How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the SSU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Sokoto State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Sokoto State University SSU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Sokoto State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Sokoto State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with SSU minimum cut-off mark of 180 and above.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the SSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Sokoto State University SSU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Screening Portal at portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as password for UTME candidate. The DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Step 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- Step 5: After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Step 6: Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Step 7: Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com or call +2348162544443 (Call period: 8:00am – 4:00pm every Monday – Friday only)
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is SSU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Sokoto State University SSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Sokoto State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Sokoto State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Sokoto State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will SSU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
SSU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Sokoto State University Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the SSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for SSU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!