Hello Friend! We bring to you Harding International Legal Scholarships at University of Birmingham, UK 2022! Do you wish to study in the UK? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about Harding International Legal Scholarships at University of Birmingham, UK 2022! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In UK
The University of Birmingham has created a new scholarship opportunity for international students called the Harding International Legal Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 with an emphasis on promoting employability in the legal sector.
The candidates that are chosen favorably will receive a sum of £5,000 from the University of Birmingham to help defray the expense of obtaining an LLM degree.
Why choose University of Birmingham? In order to have a greater impact on the world, the University of Birmingham works to improve the quantity and caliber of its research. The University of Birmingham’s research offers ground-breaking answers to the problems encountered around the world.
About University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (founded in 1825 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery), and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter. It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities, Universitas 21.
About the Harding International Legal Scholarships at University of Birmingham, UK 2022
TYPE : Master.
DEADLINE : OPEN
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: £5,000
Harding International Legal Scholarships at University of Birmingham, UK 2022 Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, you need to be:
- Applicants must be international students studying an LLM programme at the University of Birmingham.
- Applicants should have a good Honours degree in Law. Or a degree in another discipline augmented with a pass in the Common Professional Examination.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- PTE – 76
- CAE – 185
How to Apply for Harding International Legal Scholarships at University of Birmingham, UK 2022
Students can apply for admission to an LLM programme via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) for all prior degrees
- Proof of English Language skills
- Research proposal
- Sample work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a good Honors degree in Law. Or a degree in another discipline augmented with a pass in the Common Professional Examination.
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.