Hello Friend! We bring to you the Anita B. Lawrence Scholarships in Acoustics at University of New South Wales – Australia! Do you wish to study in the Australia? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Anita B. Lawrence Scholarships in Acoustics at University of New South Wales – Australia! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In Australia
The University of New South Wales is inviting candidates for the Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships in Acoustics for the academic year 2022–2023 who have scholarly interests in architectural acoustics, noise control in buildings, and community noise.
If a student is enrolled in an accredited higher degree research course at UNSW, they are eligible to apply for this scholarship, regardless of whether they are a new or returning student, a foreign or domestic student, or a part-time or full-time student. Selection will be based on academic standing and research-related interest. The chosen individuals will get an annual salary of $30,000 as well as a $5,000 research allowance.
Why study at the University of New South Wales?
University of New South Wales is strongly committed to advancing a just society and aspires to be Australia’s global university by imparting outstanding education. It is driven by the pursuit of excellence in research and education.
About University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales (UNSW), also known as UNSW Sydney, is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the founding members of Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities.
Established in 1949, UNSW is a research university, ranked 44th in the world in the 2021 QS World University Rankings and 67th in the world in the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It is one of the members of Universitas 21, a global network of research universities. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world.
About the Anita B. Lawrence Scholarships in Acoustics at University of New South Wales – Australia
TYPE : PhD
DEADLINE : The application process for this scholarship is open. However, students are requested to observe program-specific application deadlines, if any.
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: $30,000
Anita B. Lawrence Scholarships in Acoustics at University of New South Wales – Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries, including Australia, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for any desired higher degree by research programme at UNSW.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidate must enroll or enroll in an accredited higher degree research course at UNSW.
- The scholarship is available to both new and existing candidates.
- The scholarship is available to full-time and part-time candidates.
How to Apply for Anita B. Lawrence Scholarships in Acoustics at University of New South Wales – Australia
Admission applications can be made on the online portal of the university. The applications for this scholarship can be made via mail containing the below-mentioned supporting documents to email@example.com with the subject line Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarship in Acoustics. You will also be required to submit an Expression of Interest for admission to the PhD at UNSW Faculty of Arts, Design, and Architecture.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Your CV and copy of your academic transcript
- Names of two academic referees
- One sample of written work appropriate for an academic audience (e.g., undergraduate dissertation, peer-reviewed journal article, etc.)
- A “Statement of Purpose” outlining your reasons for applying, how you meet the eligibility criteria, and your longer-term goals (max. 1-2 pages)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have honors, master’s, or equivalent degrees in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.