Hello Friend! We are bringing to you Management Tuition Fee International Scholarship at University of Leicester, UK! Do you wish to study in the United Kingdom UK? Here is a chance for you! Teezab will give you everything you need to know about Management Tuition Fee International Scholarship at University of Leicester, UK! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In UK
The College of Social Sciences, Arts, and Humanities is offering the Management PhD Tuition Fee Waivers for successful applicants at the University of Leicester for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the PhD degree programme at the university.
This scholarship is available to all countries.
About University of Leicester
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park. The university’s predecessor, University College, Leicester, gained university status in 1957.
The university had an income of £323.1 million in 2019/20, of which £57 million was from research grants.
The university is known for the invention of genetic fingerprinting, and for the discovery and identification of the remains of King Richard III.
Management Tuition Fee International Scholarship at University of Leicester, UK Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicant must meet the following Requirements:
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- UK and International Students are welcome to apply.
- Applications from candidates who represent the diversity of our student population, local communities, and wider society. In particular, they welcome applications from Black, Asian, and minority ethnic candidates, as this is a group currently underrepresented in the University.
How to Apply for Management Tuition Fee International Scholarship at University of Leicester, UK
- Supporting Documents: With your application, please include:
- In the proposal section please provide the name of your proposed project supervisor (from the list above) and your project title
- Upload your completed Research Proposal Form
- Personal statement explaining, briefly, your interest in the project and your experience. International applicants also must demonstrate on their personal statement how they intend to fund the difference in fees (£11,004 per year) and their living costs for the duration of their studies.
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of all degree level studies already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a UK Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2:1 and a Master’s Degree or overseas equivalent qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Eligible Country: All countries.
Deadline: 14 September, 2022
Benefits of the grant: Tuition Fee
Number of award: about 16
For more Scholarships updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.