Hello Friend! We bring to you Research Stipend International Scholarships in Graded Representation Theory at University of Sydney – Australia 2022! Do you wish to study in Australia? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about Research Stipend International Scholarships in Graded Representation Theory at University of Sydney – Australia 2022! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In Australia
The University of Sydney will provide the chosen candidates up to $28,870 per year for up to 3.5 years toward the applied PhD program. For up to three years, this scholarship will offer a stipend payment that is equal to the ARC Discovery Project rate (indexed on January 1 of each year). A six-month extension is possible, if your academic progress is adequate.
About University of Sydney
The University of Sydney (USYD, or informally Sydney Uni) is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850 as Australia’s first university, it is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. The university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities. The university comprises eight academic faculties and university schools, through which it offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees.
About the Research Stipend International Scholarships in Graded Representation Theory at University of Sydney – Australia 2022
LEVEL : PhD
DEADLINE : 2 August, 2022
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: Up to $28,870
Research Stipend International Scholarships in Graded Representation Theory at University of Sydney – Australia 2022 Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, you need to be:
- Applicants must be a domestic or international student
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Applicants must be willing to conduct research into the Graded Representation Theory of quiver Hecke algebras
- Applicants must hold an honors degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree with a focus on disciplines relevant to Mathematics and Statistic, with a substantial research component
How to Apply for Research Stipend International Scholarships in Graded Representation Theory at University of Sydney – Australia 2022
- Students need to log in to the student portal of the university to carry out the application process. Candidates can apply for the scholarship here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Demonstrated research experience,
- Area of study or research proposal,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Feedback from two academic referees,
- Personal statement that demonstrates their interest in one of this scholarship’s specified projects.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have relevant skills, interests, and qualifications to be admitted to a PhD research programme at the University of Sydney.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 96
- TOEFL PBT – 592
- IELTS – 7.0
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.