Are you an aspirant of the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN? Do you want to to study Public Administration in UNILORIN? Are you curious to know what the requirements to study Public Administration in UNILORIN are?
Are you among those that are asking about University of Ilorin Public Administration Requirements? Yes? Yes! Then, this post is for you!
Among the questions that candidates who want to study Public Administration in UNILORIN will like to have answers to are: Requirements to study Public Administration in UNILORIN, UNILORIN requirements for Public Administration, What is the the Cut-off Mark for Public Administration in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Public Administration? What do I need to do to gain admission into Public Administration in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN offers Public Administration as a course? How much is UNILORIN School fees for Public Administration?
I know there are more questions in your mind than those listed above but keep calm and try to read this article through. You will find answers to all the questions you might have on the requirements To study Public Administration in UNILORIN!
I will advise you to read through and avoid skipping any part of this article because every single part of this article is essential for you on your journey to becoming a bonafide students at the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN!
Let me quickly say something, University of Ilorin is one of the most competitive school in Nigeria. I hope you know where I am going! You need to fasten your belt tightly! You need solid preparation! You have to score much more than your course’s cut off mark so as to have higher chances of gaining admission than the other candidates.
I feel this introduction is becoming lengthy already but I trust you understand the need be for this introduction!
Without much further Ado, let’s dive into the real deal here!
Requirements To Study Public Administration In UNILORIN
Does UNILORIN Offer Public Administration?
YES! The University of Ilorin UNILORIN offers Public Administration.
Not all schools offer Public Administration as a course. Some schools offer them but are not yet accredited by the NUC while some are offering them with full accreditation.
Now that you are know UNILORIN offers Public Administration, next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Public Administration in UNILORIN.
Requirements To Study Public Administration in UNILORIN (UTME)
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University of Ilorin through JAMB To Study Public Administration.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILORIN Public Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Public Administration in UNILORIN.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Public Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University of Ilorin through Direct Entry To Study Public Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (6) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
UNILORIN Cut Off Mark For Public Administration
Like I said, Public Administration in UNILORIN is very competitive. Every single Course in UNILORIN is Competitive. So, before one can be offered to study Public Administration in the University of Ilorin, one must have scored a very high score in the UTME exam.
To be on the safer side, you need to score 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University of Ilorin to study Public Administration.
UNILORIN Subject Combination For Public Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Public Administration in UNILORIN.
- Use of English
Is UNILORIN Good For Public Administration?
YES! Generally, The University of Ilorin is one of the best Institution in Nigeria at the moment. The University of Ilorin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Public Administration in UNILORIN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University of Ilorin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Public Administration.
Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Public Administration?
Yes! The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) accepts two sittings for Public Administration.
How Many Years is Public Administration In UNILORIN?
Public Administration in UNILORIN is a 4 years course.
How Much Is UNILORIN School Fees For Public Administration?
UNILORIN school fees for Public Administration is quite affordable and cheap like most federal universities in Nigeria. It is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
With this post, I hope I have answered all your questions! However, if you still have any questions, feel free to drop it in the comment box below and I will try my utmost best to reply as soon as possible.
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!