How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the PLASU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Plateau State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Plateau State University PLASU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Plateau State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Plateau State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 180 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” in the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with minimum of 7 points).
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the PLASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Plateau State University PLASU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
- Click 2023/2024 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visits utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above-stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBERCRIME
- Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretense of offering admission to them.
- The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is PLASU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
No! This means that the Plateau State University PLASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Plateau State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Plateau State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Plateau State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will PLASU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
PLASU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for PLASU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!