The NYSC programme remains the best programme established by Head of State Yakubu Godwin so as to make the graduates serve their country & to contribute to the development of their country. The Timetable for NYSC mobilization Batch ‘A and B’ stream 1 & 2 is out and in this article we will explore the date for registration, Orientation camp, primary assignment, community development service and passing out parade for 2023/2024.
NYSC programme is only for graduates who are below 30 years of age only and this programme lasted for only 1 year with breakdowns of 3 weeks in orientation camp, followed by primary assignment and community development service.
The NYSC Mobilization Timetable has been released for 2023 and this NYSC timetable contains the activities of the 1 year programme. Only graduates who his/her name appears on the NYSC senate list will be able to go for the NYSC Mobilization programme.
Make sure you go through this content from beginning to the end, this NYSC Timetable we are drop below might be changed by the management of the National Youth Service Corps.
NYSC Mobilization Timetable For Batch A and B
- Online Printing of Call-up letters – 25th of January 2023
- Commencement of Batch “A” Stream 1 Orientation Course – 23rd of January 2023
- Commencement of Batch “A” Stream 2 Orientation Course – January 18th 2023
- Batch ‘A’ Post Mobilisation Workshop – 20th – 23rd of January 2023
- Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop – 1st – 5th of February 2023
- Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs – 13th – 20th of January 2023
- Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs – 10th – 24th of January 2023
- Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates for Stream I 16th – 19th of January 2023
- Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates for Steam II – 20th – 25th of January 2023
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers – 14th – 29th of January 2023
- Action by ICT Department – 2nd – 6th of January 2023
- Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs – 11th – 15th of January 2023
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions – 21st – 28th of January 2023
- Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign Trained Graduates – Not Yet announced.
Requirements for participating in the NYSC programme
There are requirements before you can participate in the NYSC programme and those requirements are listed below;
- First University Degree or HND Certificate.
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND course.
- Marksheet (for Nigeria Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE.
- Must have functional E-mail address & Phone number
- Must ensure there are no mistake in your passport photographs
- Corps Members must have their call-up numbers and call-up letters either purchased on NYSC website or from your institution
- Married female should upload copies of their marriage Certificates as proof of change of name.
Rules and Regulations you must follow in NYSC Camp
The NYSC Camp is a place where you should be more careful, after you’ve know about the NYSC timetable the next thing in your mind should be adherence to the rules and regulations in the camp.
The rules and regulations can be the most challenging part on Camp and most graduates will not want to violate and rules as there will be a combine of both Soldier, Civil Defense and police.
Items that are not allowed in the orientation camp are listed below;
- Electrical appliances like radio, television and so on
- Metal sharp objects.
What to do if your name is not found on the NYSC Senate list?
If your name is not found on the NYSC senate list, make sure you finish your final clearance in your institution and register for NYSC at your institution Directorate of Students’ Affairs.
In conclusion, the NYSC timetable for the 2023 Batch A provides Nigerian graduates with a clear understanding of the various activities that they are expected to undertake during the one-year service period. Adherence to the timetable is crucial to the successful completion of the programme, as it ensures that participants complete all the required activities within the stipulated time frame.
The NYSC programme remains an important institution in Nigeria, providing graduates with the opportunity to serve their country, gain work experience, and contribute to the development of their communities. The programme provides several benefits to participants, including the opportunity to interact with people from different parts of Nigeria, learn new languages, and develop a better understanding of the cultural diversity of the country.
As Nigerian graduates prepare to embark on their NYSC journey, it is important for them to be mindful of the various requirements and restrictions that come with the programme. They should carefully study the NYSC timetable and plan their activities effectively to ensure that they complete all the required activities within the stipulated time frame.
Ultimately, the NYSC programme provides Nigerian graduates with an opportunity to make a positive impact on their country while gaining valuable work experience and developing important skills. By adhering to the NYSC timetable and fully engaging in the programme, participants can set themselves up for success and build a brighter future for themselves and their communities.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.
1 thought on “NYSC Timetable 2023/2024 For Batch A,B,C – Stream 1 & 2”
My name once appear in the Senate list in the year 2021…but did not meet up with clearance so.. is it to affect.