NYSC announce to all prospective corps members, in Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will now be opened on Monday, 29th January 2024 to 4th February 2024 to enable them to register for the 2024 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
Guidance on Locally trained Graduates on NYSC Registration:
- The Revalidation link is for those deployed in 2024 Batch “A” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you). Upload a clear passport photograph.
- Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- PCMs who have Name Correction requests (Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for a Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on Camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
- join NYSC Telegram Channel https://t.me/official_nysc
Guidance on Foreign trained Graduates on NYSC Registration:
- Visit https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ForeignReq.aspx for foreign graduates Mobilization Process.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Upload Original copies of your documents and also input your name correctly as it is on your Certificate.
- You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to Orientation Camp.
- Contact the Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated so as to obtain Evaluation Letter. Submit the Evaluation Letter at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Note that the SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
- Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
- All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
- If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centres during the Pre-Camp Verification Exercise, you are to print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents.
- Go to Camp with the translated version of your Certificate.
- If you are exempted from Service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Those excluded from Service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online
NYSC PROCEDURE and REQUIREMENT
- visit https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2024 Batch ‘A’.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.