How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2022/2023 Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the NSUK Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
The Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Eligibility & Requirements
- Participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2022 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry, and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2022 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
Online Screening Procedure:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2022 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.nsukputme.com and create your profile. Select the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration number and create an account. ii. Upon the successful creation of the profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- House Address
- Click on Save & Continue. iv. Generate an invoice and make payment via Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you return to the screening portal to complete your registration.
- Submission of O’Level Result Details. Note: O’level presented shall be subject to verification before the candidate can be successfully screened. Wrong entries, invalid scratch cards, fake credentials shall automatically disqualify any candidate involved in such.
Submission of O’level Results Details
Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results.
- Specific the number of O’Level sittings (Maximum of 2 O’level sittings).
- Fill in the results, check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: Incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate then clicks on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate may repeat steps a-c in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT Centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is NSUK Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Deadline
When will NSUK 2022/2023 Post UTME Form close?
NSUK Post UTME registration Closing Date: Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for NSUK information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.