How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the NAUB Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior SecoNAUBry Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB.
- NAUB Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in NAUB POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the NAUB Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit the official NAUB screening portal via www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on NEW APPLICATION
- Select your mode of entry e.g Undergraduate UTME or Undergraduate DE then click next.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and click next.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the form, inputting only information that pertains to you.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is NAUB Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
No! This means that the Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will NAUB 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
NAUB Post UTME registration Closing Date: Nigerian Army University Biu NAUB Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the NAUB Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for NAUB information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!