Nasarawa State Schools Resumption Date 2022/2023: The school resumption date is a happy day for the children and parents as the children will be going back to school to continue their academics after the end of the term holiday!
Every morning except Saturday and Sunday will be lively as children match to the various schools in their respective uniforms. So lovely to see kids with their Lunch boxes, and bags matching their uniforms again after a period of the holiday! The teachers will be happy.
Literally, everyone will be happy as one way or another, the resumption date will have an effect on you! It is either you are a teacher, a parent, or a student going back to school and if you are none of the three, then one way or another you will feel it! You know you will!!! Smile!
Ohh, let me come back to our main topic for this article which is the Nasarawa State Schools Resumption Date 2022/2023 [First Term].
What is the Date for Nasarawa State School Resumption 2022?
In this article, you will get to find;
- Nasarawa State School resumption date for the Nursery, primary and secondary schools.
- Nasarawa State First term [1st term], the second term [2nd term], and third term [3rd term] resumption date.
- Official resumption date for the Nasarawa State unity schools.
- Additional information released by the ministry of education.
What is the Nasarawa State Resumption Date for First Term 2022/2023?
This is to inform the general populace that the Nasarawa State ministry of education has set Monday, September 19, 2022, as the official Nasarawa State resumption date for the first term.
All schools [public and private] are hereby enjoined to resume back to school unfailingly on Monday, September 19, 2022.
All public and private schools, school administrations, and school associations are requested to heed this notice and adhere to it strictly.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocol at Nasarawa State Public and Private Schools
- Hand washing sport to ensure regular hand washing by students, teachers, or anyone entering the school.
- Sitting positions in the classroom should be mapped at a distance of 2 meters to avoid physical contact.
- It is mandatory for all students and teachers to wear masks. Parents should also always wear masks when leaving school or when picking up their children.
- Meetings, social gatherings, and sporting activities are temporarily suspended.
- Infrared thermometer to measure body temperature at the school entrance. Those with high body temperature are not allowed to go to school.
- Air conditioning is not used in classrooms, but in well-ventilated classrooms.
- Food vendors are not allowed in the school. School children/students are required to bring food, snacks, etc. from home.
- Do not leave the classroom unless you go to the toilet, which must be under the close supervision of a caregiver or teacher.
- Do not shake hands, hug, body contact or collect items such as books, pens, spoons, glasses, food, water, etc.
- Birthday celebrations/gifts at school have been discontinued.
- When the child/teacher shows symptoms of Covid 19/Malaria; such a person should not be allowed to come to school, he should stay home for treatment, or contact the agency at Covid 19 NCDC.
- Students and teachers should have disinfectant (which is convenient) for personal use wherever they go, except for general disinfectants provided by the school.
- Decontamination of classrooms, campus surfaces, and the school environment is often mandatory.
- Only one entrance to the school environment is accessible to everyone for proper supervision.
- The EOC (Emergency Operations Centre) will visit the schools to check compliance with the Covid-19 prevention protocol introduced by the school.
These precautions need not only to be followed in schools but also to be followed at home and in public places to protect children and ourselves from Covid 19:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer
- Use a face mask
- Beware of social distancing
- Report every case of coronavirus symptoms.
Once again, the Nasarawa State Schools Resumption Date for the first term is Monday, September 19, 2022.
Teachers, students, and administrative bodies are hereby enjoined to follow the COVID-19 protocol for their own protection.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.