Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU School fees for mass communication, MOUAU School Fees for Nursing, MOUAU School Fees for Medicine and Surgery, MOUAU acceptance Fee for the freshers / 100L, MOUAU School Fees for all courses, How much is MOUAU school fees for non indigene and Indigenes, How do I pay my MOUAU school fees online, MOUAU hostel accommodation for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform the public that the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU Management has released the school fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session for the Freshers/New and Returning Students. As it is very important for candidates to know the Cut Off Mark for his/her course, so also it is very important to know the institution’s School Fees schedule.
Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU School Fee 2022/2023
The table below shows the detailed schedule of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike School fees for all courses offered at MOUAU.
The School Fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session in the table shows the Fees payable for the new and returning students. Just take your time to study the table! But before we go to the table, this is for the freshers! Before you pay school fees you must first pay the acceptance fee.
MOUAU Acceptance Fee 2022/2023
As a first-year student/fresher, you must pay an Acceptance fee to the institution whether it is a university or a polytechnic, or even college indicating that you have accepted the course.
If you have been offered admission into the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU, you will be required to pay an acceptance fee before any other fees. This fee has a deadline, and if you do not meet it, you are at risk of losing your admission.
So, the question now is: How much is the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session?
How Much is MOUAU Acceptance Fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is N30,000.
Once you pay this MOUAU acceptance fee, you will be required to pay other charges like school fees, accomodation fee and others, so get yourself prepared for all these miscellaneous expenses.
How much is Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU school fees for Freshers 2022/2023
Acceptance fee: ₦30,000
Tuition Fee: ₦53,000
MOUAU School Fees for Returning Students.
|CEET/COLPAS/ COLNAS,CASE, CAFST||₦ 44,000||₦ 45,000|
|COLMAS/CASAP/CCSS/CAERSE/CNREM||₦ 42,000||₦ 43,000|
How To Pay MOUAU Acceptance Fees
To pay MOUAU Acceptance Fees, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Candidates can visit www.mouau.edu.ng or portal.mouau.edu.ng.
- Candidates click on “Check your admission status”. If a candidate is offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
- The student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
- Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
- The system now leads the student to the Acceptance Fees screen How to pay on Remita:
- Student’s details show up on the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labeled ‘Pay/paid via’, students should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
- Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. Student details are displayed. Students can select either “Internet Banking”, “MasterCard” or “Visa”.
- If a student is paying with internet banking, the student should select the Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on the Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment. A payment receipt is sent to the registered email address.
- If a student is paying at a local bank branch, the student should equally select the Internet Banking Option and select ANY Bank, then click on the Submit Button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, the student clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the student at the bank.
- If a student is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY) the student should click the appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address. P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
It is important to note that ALL payments MUST be initiated from the portal.
MOUAU Hostel Accommodation Fee 2022
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike hostel accommodation fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is N50,000 for the new hostel and N10,000 for the old hostel.
How to Apply for MOUAU Hostel Accommodation 2022/2023
Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the Admissions Office
- The payment procedure is the same as Acceptance fees payment. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to the Departmental Clearance Stage.
- If payment was made at the local bank branch however, when the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME. Student is required to enter the JAMB number and the system leads the student through to the stage at which the student is stopped in the registration process.
- If Student is a DE (Direct Entry) candidate, then the student returns to the Portal, and the student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>Direct Entry. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
Search for MOUAU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.