Hello Friend! We bring to you Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship at Simon Fraser University – Canada, 2022! Do you wish to study in Canada? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship at Simon Fraser University – Canada, 2022! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In Canada
Education builds one’s intellect, ability, and personality development. Keeping the importance of education in mind, Simon Fraser University is providing Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024.
Simon Fraser University is providing an award amount of $20,000 (8 payments of $2,500) to the winning candidate.
This Scholarship is offered to an entering high school student of the highest academic standing as a direct admit to the Beedie School of Business.
About Simon Fraser University
Simon Fraser University (SFU) is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada, with three campuses: Burnaby (main campus), Surrey, and Vancouver. The 170-hectare (420-acre) main Burnaby campus on Burnaby Mountain, located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from downtown Vancouver, was established in 1965 and comprises more than 30,000 students and 160,000 alumni. The university was created in an effort to expand higher education across Canada.
About the Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship at Simon Fraser University
LEVEL : Undergraduate degree.
DEADLINE : December 15, 2022.
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: $20,000
To be eligible for the scholarship, you need to be:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- Applicants have to accomplish the admission requirements of Simon Fraser University.
How to Apply for Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship 2022-2023
To apply, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide original high school official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the admission requirements of Simon Fraser University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!