Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Cut Off Mark, LAUTECH Post UTME Cut Off Mark, LAUTECH Cut Off Mark for all courses, LAUTECH Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Hello Friend! Today, we are going to be looking at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you to know in order to become a bonafide student of the great Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH.
Why is the need to know the Cut Off Mark of the school you are aspiring to study in? This is where most candidates begin to fail because they don’t know the requirements for the course they are aspiring to study in and that will make them prepare less for the exams.
Take for instance a student who wants to study an engineering course but he or she doesn’t know the Cut Off mark for the course, I mean how will he/she know how much he/she needs to prepare for the exam in order to beat the Cut Off Mark as you all know that before one can gain admission into any Universities in Nigeria or any higher institution in Nigeria you must at the very least be able to score the exact Cut Off Mark for Jamb and your department Cut Off Mark or above the exact Cut Off Mark. That is the first criteria.
LAUTECH Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 for All Courses
This is to inform the general public that the authority of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH has released the Cut Off Mark for both general and departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
So many questions are being asked by the aspirants of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH online every day. Among the questions are:
- What is the LAUTECH Cut Off Mark for medicine and surgery for the 2022/2023 academic session
- What is the LAUTECH Cut Off Mark for nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session
- Jamb Cut Off Mark
- LAUTECH General and Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023
- What is the LAUTECH Cut Off Mark for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session and others.
If you are among those who are asking these questions, you are not alone and well you’ve found the right place to get your answer. TEEZAB will always give you the best information!
Without much further Ado, let’s move down to the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Cut Off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session but before we go there, let’s quickly take a look at the meaning of the Cut Off mark and the difference between LAUTECH general Cut Off mark and Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023.
LAUTECH Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [JAMB & Departmental]
Meaning of Cut Off Mark
What does the term “Cut Off mark” mean? A Cut Off mark is a score established by a specific institution as a criterion for admitting students to a particular department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored pretty much above the required Cut Off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in the admission process above those who just scored the exact Cut Off mark.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
This is the minimum score that a student must achieve to be admitted to a school. If your score falls below a school’s Cut Off mark, you won’t be able to register for their Post-UTME, which means you won’t be admitted to that school.
Each school is free to set its own Cut Off Mark. They are, however, unable to impose a Cut Off mark lower than the JAMB minimum.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The departmental Cut Off mark is the minimum score required for admission to a school’s course or department. The more competitive the course, the higher the Cut Off Mark. Every year, each university sets a Cut Off mark for all courses. Some departments publish their departmental Cut Off marks, whereas others do not.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [Jamb & Departmental]
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Cut Off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
LAUTECH General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
For the 2022/2023 academic session, the general Cut Off Mark for all courses at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH is 170 for Degree Programmes.
So, every candidate who chose LAUTECH in their last Jamb is expected to score a minimum of 170 to be eligible to apply for the post utme form and have a chance to qualify for admission. Failure to score 170 is an automatic disqualification.
LAUTECH Departmental Cut Off mark 2022/2023
- Accounting – 180
- Agricultural Economics – 170
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development – 170
- Agricultural Engineering – 170
- Anatomy – 220
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology – 170
- Animal Production and Health – 170
- Architecture – 180
- Biochemistry – 200
- Building – 170
- Business Management – 180
- Chemical Engineering – 170
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Computer Engineering – 170
- Computer Science – 180
- Consumer and Home Economics – 170
- Crop And Environmental Protection – 170
- Crop Production And Soil Science – 170
- Cyber Security Science – 180
- Earth Science – 170
- Economics – 170
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering – 180
- English and Literary Studies – 170
- Fine / Applied Art – 170
- Fisheries and Aquaculture – 170
- Food Engineering – 180
- Food Science – 170
- Food Resources Management – 170
- History – 170
- Hospitality and Tourism Management – 170
- Information System – 170
- Library and Information Science – 170
- Marketing – 170
- Mechanical Engineering – 180
- Medical Laboratory Science – 220
- Medicine and Surgery – 250
- Nursing / Nursing Science – 240
- Nutrition and Dietetics – 180
- Philosophy – 170
- Physiology – 220
- Pure / Applied Biology – 170
- Pure / Applied Chemistry – 170
- Pure / Applied Mathematics – 170
- Pure / Applied Physics – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 180
- Sociology – 170
- Statistics – 170
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics – 170
- Transport Management – 170
- Urban and Regional Planning – 170
Note: This is the official LAUTECH departmental cut off mark for all courses.
Search for LAUTECH information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.