Lagos State University LASU Cut Off Mark, LASU Post UTME Cut Off Mark, LASU Cut Off Mark for all courses, LASU Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Hello Friend! Today, we are going to be looking at the Lagos State University LASU Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you to know in order to become a bonafide student of the great Lagos State University LASU.
Why is the need to know the Cut Off Mark of the school you are aspiring to study in? This is where most candidates begin to fail because they don’t know the requirements for the course they are aspiring to study in and that will make them prepare less for the exams.
Take for instance a student who wants to study an engineering course but he or she doesn’t know the Cut Off mark for the course, I mean how will he/she know how much he/she needs to prepare for the exam in order to beat the Cut Off Mark as you all know that before one can gain admission into any Universities in Nigeria or any higher institution in Nigeria you must at the very least be able to score the exact Cut Off Mark for Jamb and your department Cut Off Mark or above the exact Cut Off Mark. That is the first criteria.
LASU Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 for All Courses
This is to inform the general public that the authority of the Lagos State University LASU has released the Cut Off Mark for both general and departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
So many questions are being asked by the aspirants of the Lagos State University LASU online every day. Among the questions are:
- What is the LASU Cut Off Mark for medicine and surgery for the 2022/2023 academic session
- What is the LASU Cut Off Mark for nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session
- Jamb Cut Off Mark
- LASU General and Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023
- What is the LASU Cut Off Mark for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session and others.
If you are among those who are asking these questions, you are not alone and well you’ve found the right place to get your answer. TEEZAB will always give you the best information!
Without much further Ado, let’s move down to the Lagos State University LASU Cut Off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session but before we go there, let’s quickly take a look at the meaning of the Cut Off mark and the difference between LASU general Cut Off mark and Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023.
LASU Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [JAMB & Departmental]
Meaning of Cut Off Mark
What does the term “Cut Off mark” mean? A Cut Off mark is a score established by a specific institution as a criterion for admitting students to a particular department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored pretty much above the required Cut Off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in the admission process above those who just scored the exact Cut Off mark.
Lagos State University General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
This is the minimum score that a student must achieve to be admitted to a school. If your score falls below a school’s Cut Off mark, you won’t be able to register for their Post-UTME, which means you won’t be admitted to that school.
Each school is free to set its own Cut Off Mark. They are, however, unable to impose a Cut Off mark lower than the JAMB minimum.
Lagos State University Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The departmental Cut Off mark is the minimum score required for admission to a school’s course or department. The more competitive the course, the higher the Cut Off Mark. Every year, each university sets a Cut Off mark for all courses. Some departments publish their departmental Cut Off marks, whereas others do not.
Lagos State University Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [Jamb & Departmental]
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Cut Off mark before proceeding to apply for the Lagos State University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
LASU General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
For the 2022/2023 academic session, the general Cut Off Mark for all courses at the Lagos State University LASU is 190 for Degree Programmes.
So, every candidate who chose LASU in their last Jamb is expected to score a minimum of 190 to be eligible to apply for the post utme form and have a chance to qualify for admission. Failure to score 190 is an automatic disqualification.
LASU Departmental Cut Off mark 2022/2023
You should note that not all Universities make their Departmental Cut off mark known to the public! However, we’ve provided a guide for you! Note that this is not the official LASU Departmental cut off mark! It is just a guide to help you have an insight as to what to expect!
- Accountancy / Accounting – 230
- Agriculture – 190
- Arabic Studies – 190
- Banking and Finance – 200
- Biochemistry – 200
- Botany – 190
- Business Administration – 190
- Business Education – 190
- Chemical And Polymer Engineering – 230
- Chemistry – 190
- Computer Science – 200
- Curriculum Studies – 190
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery – 220
- Dentistry and Dental Technology – 220
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts – 190
- Early Childhood and Primary Education – 190
- Economics – 200
- Education Accounting – 190
- Education and Accountancy – 190
- Education and Arabic – 190
- Education and Biology – 190
- Education and Chemistry – 190
- Education and Christian Religious Studies – 190
- Education and Computer Science – 190
- Education and Economics – 190
- Education and English Language – 190
- Education and French – 190
- Education and Geography – 190
- Education and History – 190
- Education and Islamic Studies – 190
- Education and Mathematics – 190
- Education and Physics – 190
- Education and Political Science – 190
- Education and Yoruba – 190
- Education, Language and French – 190
- Educational Foundation – 190
- Educational Management – 190
- Electronics And Computer Engineering – 240
- Fisheries – 190
- French – 190
- Geography and Planning – 190
- Guidance and Counseling – 190
- Health Education – 190
- History and International Studies – 190
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management – 190
- Insurance – 190
- Islamic Studies – 100
- Law – 250
- Local Government And Development Studies – 190
- Marketing – 190
- Mass Communication – 230
- Mathematics – 190
- Mechanical Engineering – 230
- Medicine and Surgery – 270
- Microbiology – 190
- Music – 190
- Nursing / Nursing Science – 250
- Pharmacology – 230
- Physical and Health Education – 190
- Physics – 190
- Physiology – 200
- Political Science – 210
- Portuguese / English – 200
- Psychology – 190
- Public Administration – 190
- Sociology – 190
- Teacher Education Science – 190
- Technological Management – 190
- Technology and Vocational Education – 190
- Transport Management Technology- 190
- Yoruba and Communication Arts – 190
- Zoology – 200
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS) – 190
- Peace Studies – 190
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering – 230
- Fine and Applied Arts – 190
Note: This is not the official LASU departmental cut off mark, This is just to guide you on what to expect! The Cut Off mark varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Search for LASU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.