Landmark University LMU School Fees 2023/2024 for Local and Foreign Students
Landmark University LMU School Fees, LMU School Fees for the Nigerian Students, LMU School Fees for the international Students, LMU School Fees for Engineering courses, LMU School Fees per semester, LMU School Fees for pharmacy, How to pay LMU School Fees, School Fees for Agriculture for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
It is very essential to know your chosen institution School Fees so as to be ready for the financial expenses of the institution.
Failure to pay some fees may lead to the inability of the student to seat for semester examination and can lead to losing of the admission.
So, I will advice candidates to know the financial schedule of their chosen institution even before they are offered admission!
This is an information containing Landmark University, LMU Tuition & school Fees Structure: 2023/2024.
This is to inform the aspirants of LMU and the general public that the authority and Management at the Landmark University LMU has released the amount payable as school fees for Nigerian and International Students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
For all those interested, Landmark University School fees schedule for new students, which includes Nigerian and International or foreign has been released by the school management and authority therefore all prospective students who just gained admission into Landmark University can go through the table below.
Landmark University school fees for fresh students 2023/2024 academic session as seen below has been tabulated for ease of identification for readers. We have compiled the all fees and charges payable by both new and existing students.
Just like most private universities in Nigeria, Landmark University has a meal plan for every student, though this is not free, included in the table below.
You must know that the School Fees in the table is a grand total fee which has in it;
- ICT fee
- Exam/Tution/Registration Fee
- Internet Fee
- ID Card and all fees payable
Before we move into the table showing the Landmark University LMU School Fees schedule for the 2023/2024 academic session, I will like to talk about LMU Acceptance Fee.
Landmark University LMU Acceptance Fee 2023/2024
Landmark University LMU acceptance fee is an amount required to be paid by candidates who has been offered admission into Landmark University showing that they have accepted the admission given to them by the university and are willing and ready to complete the remaining admission processes and registration required to become a full fledged student of the Landmark University.
How much is Landmark University LMU Acceptance Fee?
As of this moment, there is no official and stipulated Landmark University LMU Acceptance Fee for the 2023/2024 academic session. However, what you should be expecting is that LMU acceptance won’t be less than N10,000.
Landmark University acceptance fee starts from N10,000 and above.
I will advice you to bookmark this page or follow us on our Facebook page so that anytime there is an update, you won’t miss them!
How To Pay Landmark University LMU Acceptance Fee 2023/2024
- Visit Landmark University official website: https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/how-to-pay
- Click on the admission list offer on the website.
- Follow the procedures outlined there for paying acceptance fee.
Deadline For Payment of Landmark University LMU Acceptance Fee 2023/2024
Usually, the deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fee is two weeks after the admission is given to the candidate.
Note that failure to pay this fee within the stipulated period may result in losing the admission.
LANDMARK UNIVERSITY LMU School Fees schedule for the Nigerian and International Students for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
|Course||Fee for Nigerian Students (Nairas)||Fee for International Students (dollars)|
|Banking And Finance||545,000||1,781|
How to pay Landmark University LMU School Fees 2023/2024
- Visit Admission Portal (https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/)
- Click on “Login”
- Supply your UTME No and Passcode and click on Login
- To make payment you are required to generate a payment transaction code, Click on “Make Fees Payment” Menu on the left.
- Fill the Amount Payable without comma and space(s) e.g. 50000 and then Click “create Transaction” Button.
- Your payment transaction ID is generated with payment instruction, print the transaction slip and make payment through any of the three means provided.
- You can:
- Walk into the bank with the transaction ID and pay through PAYDIRECT (Tell the cashier to navigate to PAYCHOICE and from there select LANDMARK UNIVERSITY)
- Make payment on Quickteller site https://www.quickteller.com/landmarkuniversity?option=01 (Requires registration).
I will advise you to pay early to avoid any additional payment!
I hope this post Landmark University LMU School Fees 2023/2024 for Local and Foreign Students satisfies your question! If you still have any questions, kindly drop it in the comment section!
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!