Hello Friend! We bring to you the Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarships at Newnham College, UK! Do you wish to study in the United Kingdom UK? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarships at Newnham College, UK! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In United Kingdom UK
The Newnham College, UK is offering an amazing scholarship to new students from low- or low-middle-income economy countries, studying towards a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at Newnham College?
Newnham College is a part of the University of Cambridge. It is one of the world’s best universities. They have over 23,000 students from over 140 countries and offer undergraduate programmes in the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences, and engineering.
About Newnham College
Newnham College is a women’s constituent college of the University of Cambridge.
The college was founded in 1871 by a group organizing Lectures for Ladies, members of which included philosopher Henry Sidgwick and suffragist campaigner Millicent Garrett Fawcett. It was the second women’s college to be founded at Cambridge, following Girton College. The College is celebrating its 150th anniversary throughout 2021 and 2022.
About the Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarships at Newnham College, UK
TYPE : Masters and PhD
DEADLINE : Varies
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: Variable
Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarships at Newnham College, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Low- or low-middle-income economy countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Phil and PhD degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be residents of Low- or low-middle-income economy countries.
- Aspirants must have to enroll in masters and PhD degrees.
How to Apply for Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarships at Newnham College, UK
To be eligible, students must have to take part in the masters and PhD degree programmes at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit two academic references to support your application, and you can submit referee details via the Applicant Portal. Your referees will then receive an automated reference request.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a minimum of a good upper second class (good 2:1) honors degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!