How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Latest Update: Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has commenced. You can begin to apply on Monday, 8th of August, 2023. You can bookmark this page for more update.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the KWASU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Kwara State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Kwara State University KWASU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is out!
How much is Kwara State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Kwara State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
- All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the KWASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Kwara State University KWASU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Go to “Click here to apply” at https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng.
- Select the Undergraduate link found in the top Apply Now menu bar.
- Complete the basic information page by correctly entering your JAMB Registration Number (Please note: Enter only a valid phone number and email address and click next).
- Click “Make Payment” on the payment review page to go to the payment page and enter your card information there.
- Type the ATM card number (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) and any additional information as necessary before submitting.
- To complete your payment, enter the “OTP code” that was sent to your phone and click Continue.
- Click “Main login” on the portal after making a successful payment, then enter your JAMB registration number and surname as your password.
- Select “Login” to finish your registration by clicking.
- Ensure that the registration form and payment receipt are printed out for your records.
NOTE: If the network breaks while processing your payment and you have already been debited, you can always re-query your attempts. To re-query an unsuccessful payment attempt, enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, hit the tab key to reveal a re-query interface below the page. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is KWASU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
This means that the Kwara State University KWASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available online.
Application will commence on 8th of August, 2023.
Is Kwara State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Kwara State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Screening Examination date has not yet been announced.
Kwara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will KWASU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
KWASU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Registration deadline for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is 9th of September, 2023.
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for KWASU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!