How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the KSUSTA Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Kebbi State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Kebbi State University KSUSTA that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Kebbi State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Kebbi State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who choose KSUSTA as first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
- Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue for the physical screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgment Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Kebbi State University KSUSTA website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
All COVID-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Kebbi State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Kebbi State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Kebbi State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will KSUSTA 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
KSUSTA Post UTME registration Closing Date: Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Kebbi State University KSUSTA Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for KSUSTA information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!