Hello friend! Are you looking for the Kebbi State University KSUSTA acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session? If so, then I am happy to tell you that here on TEEZAB, I will tell you everything you need to know about the KSUSTA Acceptance Fee.
Kebbi State University Acceptance Fee 2022/2023
As a first-year student / fresher, you must pay an acceptance fee to the institution whether it is a university or a polytechnic, or even college to indicate that you have accepted the admission you have been offered.
If you are accepted into the Kebbi State University (KSUSTA), you will be required to pay an acceptance fee before any other fees. This fee has a deadline, and if you do not meet it, you may lose your admission.
So, the question now is: How much is the KSUSTA acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session?
How Much is KSUSTA Acceptance Fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform admitted candidates that the Kebbi State University KSUSTA, has released the acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
The Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is ₦40,000 only.
How to Pay KSUSTA Acceptance Fees 2022
To pay the KSUSTA acceptance fee, all you need to do is;
- Log in to the Kebbi State University Portal
- There, check your admission status
- If your admission status is updated, that is, you have been offered admission. You will be provided with a link to pay your acceptance fee.
- Click on the link and proceed to pay your acceptance
Note: You must pay the acceptance fee before the deadline, which is usually two weeks after the day you are offered admission. Failure to pay it before the deadline may result in the loss of your admission.
Frequently Asked Question About KSUSTA
Does Kebbi State University offer medicine and surgery?
Yes, Kebbi State University now offers medicine and surgery
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has given approval to Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Ailero, to run programmes in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and Nursing Science (B. MSc.)
How do I check my admission status through jamb?
Here are the steps to check JAMB Admission status;
- Visit JAMB E-Facility Portal www.jamb.gov.ng/admission status.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password.
- Once you have logged in, navigate to admission status.
- Click on the admission status button.
- You will see your status, click on Accept or Reject.
How can I check my Ksusta result?
Here’s how to Check KSUSTA Result Online;
- Go to KSUSTA students portal.
- Log in by entering your matric no (Reg Number) and password (Access code)
- Select Result Checking.
- Click on Check results and print if you choose to print it out.
- Then Log out.
Is Ksusta post Utme out?
KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2022
The Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology, Aliero 2022 Post UTME admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out.
What is the cut off mark in KSUSTA 2022?
The current UTME Cut off Mark for KSUSTA is 160. The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero is inviting candidates who made KSUSTA their first choice in the recently concluded UTME for admission into their department of choice.
Search for KSUSTA information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
- All Nigerian Universities Admission List
If you find this post, KSUSTA Acceptance Fee 2022/2023 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
If you still have any questions regarding the Kebbi State University acceptance fee or KSUSTA related questions, leave a comment below.
For more updates, click on the bell icon in the bottom left corner and hit subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.