How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the KASU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Kaduna State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Kaduna State University KASU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Kaduna State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Kaduna State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 180 or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on the KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall, in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the KASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Kaduna State University KASU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use the KASU Android Application (available on Google Play Store).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is KASU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
No! This means that the Kaduna State University KASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Kaduna State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Kaduna State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Kaduna State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will KASU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
KASU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the KASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for KASU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!