Hello Friends! Do you know JAMB has a Recommended Textbook for Music?
I will advise you to read this post very carefully and avoid skipping any part of it! Remember, No information is wasteful!
Are you among those that are going to write Music in the 2022 UTME and you are now looking for the JAMB recommended Textbook for Music? Well, allow me to tell you that you have found the right page! Teezab.com.ng will give you everything you need to know about the JAMB recommended Textbook for Music!
See, let me tell you something. If you are willing to score high in JAMB, then you must know the recommended Textbook for all the four Subjects you are going to write in the UTME! WHY? Because, knowing the recommended Textbook will allow you to cover the necessary place JAMB is going to bring questions out and avoid reading past the JAMB Syllabus! This is like an expo!
Once you read the JAMB recommended Textbook very well and you understand at least 80% of what the textbook covers, then you are sure to score a very high score which will give you a very high chance of gaining Admission into your chosen Institution!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Music 2022
This is to inform the general public most especially JAMB Candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has released the recommended Textbook for Music for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME.
Candidates are advised to go through the JAMB recommended Textbook for Music for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and choose the one they like and read them cover to cover!
You should understand that there are pieces of information candidates must not take with levity hands if they are willing to have a very high score in JAMB! Information like Recommended Textbooks and syllabus, Subject Combination, Admission requirements and others.
So, below are the JAMB recommended Textbook for Music. Note that Use of English is a must for all Candidates! All Candidates are going to write Use of English in the UTME!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Music 2022
- Adesipe E.A. (2021). Nigerian Festivals and Traditional Instruments, Amazon-Kindle Direct Publications. Akpabot, S. E. (1986). Foundation of Nigerian Traditional Music, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (1958). Rudiments and Theory of Music, London.
- Cole, W. (1969). The Form of Music, London: The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. Echezona, W. W. C. (1981). Nigerian Musical Instruments, Enugu: Apollo Publishing Ltd.
- Ekwueme, L. (1993). Choir Training and Choral Conducting for Africans, Lagos: Lenaus Advertising and Publishing Company.
- Holst, I. (1963). An ABC of Music, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hosier, (1961). Instruments of the Orchestra Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hunt, R. (1960). Elements of Music.
- Inanga, A. (1993). Music for Secondary Schools Vols. I and II, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Kamien, R. (1990). Music: An Appreciation, London: McGraw – Hill Publishing Company.
- Kennedy, M. (1985). The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music, (Third Edition), London: Oxford University Press.
- Kitson, C. H. (1978). Elementary Harmony Book 2, London: Oxford University Press.
- Kofoworola, Z. O. And Lateef, Y. (1987). Hausa performing Arts and Music, Lagos: Nigeria Magazine.
- Lovelock, W. (1953). A Concise History of Music, London: Bell and Hyman.
- Lovelock, W.(1996). The Rudiments of Music, London. G. Bell and sons Limited.
- Machlis, J. (1977). The Enjoyment of Music, New York: W. W. Norton.
- Mensah, A. A. (Undated) Folksongs for Schools, Accra.
- Morris, R. O. (1974). The Oxford Harmony, Vol. I, London: Oxford University Press.
- Nketia, J. H. (1974). African Music, New York: W. W. Norton Company.
- Palmer, K. (1965). Teach Yourself Music, London: The English University Press Limited.
- Reed, H. O. (1954). Basic Music: A Basic Theory Text, New York:, N. Y. Mills Music Inc.
- Taylor, E. (1989). The Guide to Music Theory, London: The Associated Board of The Royal School of Music. Warburton, A. O. (1955). Graded Music Course for Schools, Books I – III, London: Longman.
- I.T. Mensah (1990). Understanding Music, Books 1-3 by Africana-Fep Publishers Limited Bamenda, NW Province Cameroon.
- Osunniyi J.A. (1994). An Easy Way to Learning Music, Jac-Ola Printing Press Lagos
- WAEC Result Checker Portal 2022
- NECO Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Portal Login 2022/2023
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip 2022
- JAMB Syllabus For all Subjects 2022
- JAMB accredited CBT Centres 2022
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB CAPS 2022
- JAMB Physics Past Questions from 1988 till date
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2022 [Correct & Easy way]
If you find this post helpful and informative, do share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, do subscribe to our website for more updates! You can subscribe below by entering your email and clicking on the Subscribe button!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.