Hello Friends! Do you know JAMB has a Recommended Textbook for Geography?
I will advise you to read this post very carefully and avoid skipping any part of it! Remember, No information is wasteful!
Are you among those that are going to write Geography in the 2023 UTME and you are now looking for the JAMB recommended Textbook for Geography? Well, allow me to tell you that you have found the right page! Teezab.com.ng will give you everything you need to know about the JAMB recommended Textbook for Geography!
See, let me tell you something. If you are willing to score high in JAMB, then you must know the recommended Textbook for all the four Subjects you are going to write in the UTME! WHY? Because, knowing the recommended Textbook will allow you to cover the necessary place JAMB is going to bring questions out and avoid reading past the JAMB Syllabus! This is like an expo!
Once you read the JAMB recommended Textbook very well and you understand at least 80% of what the textbook covers, then you are sure to score a very high score which will give you a very high chance of gaining Admission into your chosen Institution!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Geography 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public most especially JAMB Candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has released the recommended Textbook for Geography for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME.
Candidates are advised to go through the JAMB recommended Textbook for Geography for the 2023/2024 Academic Session and choose the one they like and read them cover to cover!
You should understand that there are pieces of information candidates must not take with levity hands if they are willing to have a very high score in JAMB! Information like Recommended Textbooks and syllabus, Subject Combination, Admission requirements and others.
So, below are the JAMB recommended Textbook for Geography. Note that Use of English is a must for all Candidates! All Candidates are going to write Use of English in the UTME!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Geography 2023
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.
- WAEC Result Checker Portal 2023
- NECO Result Checker Portal 2023
- JAMB Result Checker Portal 2023
- JAMB Portal Login 2023/2024
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip 2023
- JAMB Syllabus For all Subjects 2023
- JAMB accredited CBT Centres 2023
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB CAPS 2023
- JAMB Physics Past Questions from 1988 till date
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2023 [Correct & Easy way]
If you find this post helpful and informative, do share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, do subscribe to our website for more updates! You can subscribe below by entering your email and clicking on the Subscribe button!