Hello Friends! Do you know JAMB has a Recommended Textbook for French?
I will advise you to read this post very carefully and avoid skipping any part of it! Remember, No information is wasteful!
Are you among those that are going to write French in the 2022 UTME and you are now looking for the JAMB recommended Textbook for French? Well, allow me to tell you that you have found the right page! Teezab.com.ng will give you everything you need to know about the JAMB recommended Textbook for French!
See, let me tell you something. If you are willing to score high in JAMB, then you must know the recommended Textbook for all the four Subjects you are going to write in the UTME! WHY? Because, knowing the recommended Textbook will allow you to cover the necessary place JAMB is going to bring questions out and avoid reading past the JAMB Syllabus! This is like an expo!
Once you read the JAMB recommended Textbook very well and you understand at least 80% of what the textbook covers, then you are sure to score a very high score which will give you a very high chance of gaining Admission into your chosen Institution!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For French 2022
This is to inform the general public most especially JAMB Candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has released the recommended Textbook for French for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME.
Candidates are advised to go through the JAMB recommended Textbook for French for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and choose the one they like and read them cover to cover!
You should understand that there are pieces of information candidates must not take with levity hands if they are willing to have a very high score in JAMB! Information like Recommended Textbooks and syllabus, Subject Combination, Admission requirements and others.
So, below are the JAMB recommended Textbook for French. Note that Use of English is a must for all Candidates! All Candidates are going to write Use of English in the UTME!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For French 2022
A (i) Written Language
- Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition): Ibadan: Cleavoketa books
- Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press
- Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar,
- Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: L’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
- Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du français ( Niveau intermediaire), Paris: Clé international.
- Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
- Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
- Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
- Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Leon, M. (1978) Initiation à la Prononciation du Français Standard.
- Any other materials that emphasise oral practice
(B) Culture of Froncophone Countries
- Girod R and Ground-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivent les Francais, Paris: Hachette
- Mbuko, L. (2000) French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and College Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
- Any good French/English or French dictionary
- WAEC Result Checker Portal 2022
- NECO Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Result Checker Portal 2022
- JAMB Portal Login 2022/2023
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip 2022
- JAMB Syllabus For all Subjects 2022
- JAMB accredited CBT Centres 2022
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB CAPS 2022
- JAMB Physics Past Questions from 1988 till date
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2022 [Correct & Easy way]
If you find this post helpful and informative, do share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, do subscribe to our website for more updates! You can subscribe below by entering your email and clicking on the Subscribe button!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.