Hello Friends! Do you know JAMB has a Recommended Textbook for Economics?
I will advise you to read this post very carefully and avoid skipping any part of it! Remember, No information is wasteful!
Are you among those that are going to write Economics in the 2023 UTME and you are now looking for the JAMB recommended Textbook for Economics? Well, allow me to tell you that you have found the right page! Teezab.com.ng will give you everything you need to know about the JAMB recommended Textbook for Economics!
See, let me tell you something. If you are willing to score high in JAMB, then you must know the recommended Textbook for all the four Subjects you are going to write in the UTME! WHY? Because, knowing the recommended Textbook will allow you to cover the necessary place JAMB is going to bring questions out and avoid reading past the JAMB Syllabus! This is like an expo!
Once you read the JAMB recommended Textbook very well and you understand at least 80% of what the textbook covers, then you are sure to score a very high score which will give you a very high chance of gaining Admission into your chosen Institution!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Economics 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public most especially JAMB Candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB has released the recommended Textbook for Economics for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME.
Candidates are advised to go through the JAMB recommended Textbook for Economics for the 2023/2024 Academic Session and choose the one they like and read them cover to cover!
You should understand that there are pieces of information candidates must not take with levity hands if they are willing to have a very high score in JAMB! Information like Recommended Textbooks and syllabus, Subject Combination, Admission requirements and others.
So, below are the JAMB recommended Textbook for Economics. Note that Use of English is a must for all Candidates! All Candidates are going to write Use of English in the UTME!
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Economics 2023
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
Go back to JAMB Recommended Textbook for all Subjects 2023
- WAEC Result Checker Portal 2023
- NECO Result Checker Portal 2023
- JAMB Result Checker Portal 2023
- JAMB Portal Login 2023/2024
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip 2023
- JAMB Syllabus For all Subjects 2023
- JAMB accredited CBT Centres 2023
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB CAPS 2023
- JAMB Physics Past Questions from 1988 till date
- How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal 2023 [Correct & Easy way]
If you find this post helpful and informative, do share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, do subscribe to our website for more updates! You can subscribe below by entering your email and clicking on the Subscribe button!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.