The statements below were made by some students describing what happened during the determination of the melting point of solids.
1. The temperature of the solid was constant until melting started.
2. The temperature of the solid rose until melting started
3. During melting, the temperature was rising
4. During melting, the temperature was constant
5. The temperature continued to rise after all the solid had melted
6. The temperature stopped rising after all the solid had melted. Which of the following gives correct statements in the right order?
A. 2, 4 and 5
B. 2, 3 and 6
C. 1, 3 and 6
D. 1, 3 and 5
E. 1, 4 and 5.
ANSWER: Option A
EXPLANATION: Those worth noting down, right?
During physical change of matter, always note that during the process, temperature is always constant. During the process!!!
Or click here to choose!
Of course, your opinion(s) and suggestion(s) is/are welcome. In case, you have any, kindly use our comment box.
If you have any questions, you can also drop them in the comment section.
If you find this post beneficial, feel free to use the share button to share with friends.
Follow us on our Facebook page!