Hello Friend! We bring to you the Outstanding New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA! Do you wish to study in the United States of America USA? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Outstanding New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In the United States of America USA
The University of Texas Health Science Center in the USA is providing a scholarship that will lower the first-year tuition to the same level as in-state tuition and give in-state students an equal advantage.
The University of Texas Health Science Center is a great place to study. Health without limits is a goal that the community of passionate researchers, educators, students, and advocates at UT Health is working hard to achieve.
About University of Texas Health Science Center
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) is a public academic health science center in Houston, Texas. It was created in 1972 by The University of Texas System Board of Regents. It is located in the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world. It is composed of six schools: McGovern Medical School, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, UTHealth School of Dentistry, Cizik School of Nursing, UTHealth School of Biomedical Informatics and UTHealth School of Public Health.
About the Outstanding New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA
TYPE : Masters or Doctoral
DEADLINE : 1st December 2022.
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: Tuition fee
Outstanding New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Interested students from all overseas countries, including their home country, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master or doctoral programme of choice offered at the University of Texas Health Science Center can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming students.
- The applicants must be working towards a degree.
- The applicants must remain enrolled from their time of application through the award term.
- The applicants must maintain good academic standing (C or better in all coursework).
How to Apply for Outstanding New Student International Scholarships at University of Texas Health Science Center, USA
The applicants are first required to apply for admission in a programme of their choice via the university’s application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official post-secondary and professional school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Students visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and must provide scores on standardized tests such as GRE/GMAT/MCAT, which are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS HERE!
Visit the official website for more info!
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.