All accepted students have the opportunity to apply for King Abdullah scholarships, which provide financial aid for the duration of the recipients’ graduate studies in Saudi Arabia.
The KAUST scholarship, which provides financial aid to students for the duration of their graduate studies, is available to all accepted students. The benefits of the KAUST scholarship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (Up to 30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
Application Deadline: 7 January 2023.
To be taken at (country): Saudi Arabia
Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters.
- Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet-Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Applicants must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- Applicants must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom
How to Apply: International students should submit the online application,
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.