How to transfer money from Zenith bank: To send money from Zenith bank is now easy and stress-free to do. You don’t have to visit the bank to do that. All you need is a mobile phone. With the Zenith bank transfer code, you can transfer money from your Zenith bank account to another Zenith Bank account or another bank account be it First Bank, UBA Bank, JAIZ Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB Bank, Fidelity Bank, GTB Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sterling Bank, TAJ Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, Kuda Bank, even you can transfer from your Zenith Bank account to Palmpay account. So, stay with me while I take you through this.
How to transfer money from Zenith bank
Here I will be taking you through two ways you can transfer money from your Zenith bank account to another account.
The following are the ways to transfer money from Zenith bank account to another Zenith bank account or to another bank account;
- by using the Zenith bank USSD code
- Via Zenith Bank Mobile app
How to Transfer Money From Zenith Bank Using the USSD code
To transfer money from the Zenith bank account using USSD Code, follow the simple steps below;
- If you are new to the Zenith bank USSD code, then you need to register first before you can start using the USSD code. Click here to register for the Zenith bank USSD code.
- After you have successfully registered for the USSD code, or if you have been using the USSD code before, simply open your call app
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# to transfer.
- Take, for instance, you need to transfer N2000 to 1234567890. All you need to do is to dial *966*2000*1234567890#
- Then you need to select a bank and confirm the transaction with your 4-digit PIN.
Simple huh? So, let’s move to how you can send money from Zenith bank using the mobile app.
How to Transfer Money From Zenith Bank via Mobile App
To transfer money from Zenith bank using the Zenith Bank mobile app, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Download the Zenith Bank Mobile App on Google play or Apple store.
- Install and launch the app
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with some personal information. Just follow the process on the app.
- Once you are on your dashboard, click on transfers
- Input the recipient account number, bank, and amount
- Verify to ensure all information is correct
- Input your secure pin code for authorization
And that’s it. Simple as ABC.
How to Transfer Money From Zenith Bank to Another Bank
The way you make transfers from Zenith bank to Zenith bank is the same way you transfer money from Zenith bank to another bank. You can use both the USSD code and the mobile app to make transfers to another bank as well. All that differs is just the bank you choose.
Below are a few Frequently Asked Questions with short but concise answers.
How Do I Find My 5 digit PIN for Zenith Bank Transfer?
- Simply dial *966*00#
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card.
- Create a new 5-digit PIN.
Can I Transfer Money from my Zenith Account Without ATM Card?
As long as you have already registered for Zenith Bank USSD code or you have registered for the Zenith Bank mobile app, you don’t need your ATM card to transfer money from your Zenith bank account.
How Do I Activate My Zenith Mobile Banking?
Simply download the app on Google play store or apple store, install and then launch. Once you launch, you will need to fill in some personal information and then create a password and a PIN for the mobile app.
How can I Activate Zenith Bank Transfer Code without ATM Card?
All you need when activating the Zenith Bank transfer code is the number in front of your ATM card. If you know that offhand, then you don’t need your ATM card.
What is the USSD Code for Zenith Bank?
The Zenith Bank USSD code is *966#.
How Do You Do a Cardless Withdrawal on Zenith?
Use PayAttitude to withdraw cash from any Zenith Bank ATM without your debit card. Select the ‘PayAttitude’ tab on the ATM and follow the prompts.
What is Zenith Bank Token PIN?
Hardware Token: Account Number + 4-digit Server PIN and Hardware Token Code. Debit Cards: Account Number + ZENITH Bank issued ATM card (last 6-digits of the customer’s PAN #) and the 4-digit card PIN.
What is Zenith Bank 3 Digit Bank Code?
The 3-digit Zenith Bank code is 057.
Can I Receive Dollars in My Zenith Naira Account?
You can receive foreign currency transfers from abroad using your Zenith Bank Domiciliary & Naira account details.
Hope you find what you are looking for in this post. If you still have any questions, kindly leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.