How to transfer money from FCMB Bank: To send money from FCMB Bank is now easy and stress-free to do. You don’t have to visit the bank to do that. All you need is a mobile phone. With the FCMB Bank transfer code, you can transfer money from your FCMB Bank account to another FCMB Bank account or another bank account be it, UBA Bank, First bank, JAIZ Bank, Access Bank, EcoBank, Fidelity Bank, GTB Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sterling Bank, TAJ Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, Kuda Bank, even you can transfer from your FCMB Bank account to Palmpay account. So, stay with me while I take you through this.
How to Transfer Money from FCMB Bank
Here I will be taking you through two ways you can transfer money from your FCMB Bank account to another account.
The following are the two ways to transfer money from FCMB Bank account to another FCMB Bank account or to another bank account;
- by using the FCMB Bank USSD code
- Via FCMB Bank Mobile app
How to Transfer Money From FCMB Bank Using the USSD code
To transfer money from FCMB Bank account using USSD Code, follow the simple steps below;
- If you are new to the FCMB Bank USSD code, then you need to register first before you can start using the USSD code. Click here to register for the FCMB Bank USSD code.
- Simply dial *329*Amount*AccountNumber# on your mobile phone linked to your FCMB Bank account.
- Select the bank.
- Ensure you confirm the full name of the recipient and click on next.
- Confirm the transaction with your 4-digit PIN.
Simple huh? So, let’s move to how you can send money from FCMB Bank using the mobile app.
How to Transfer Money From FCMB Bank via Mobile App
To send money from FCMB Bank using the FCMB Bank mobile app, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Download the FCMB Bank Mobile App on Google Play or the Apple store.
- Install and launch the app
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with some personal information. Just follow the process on the app.
- Once you are on your dashboard, click on transfers
- Input the recipient account number, bank, and amount
- Verify to ensure all information is correct
- Input your secure PIN code for authorization
And that’s it. Simple as ABC.
How to Transfer Money From FCMB Bank to Another Bank
The way you make transfers from FCMB Bank to FCMB Bank is the same way you transfer money from FCMB Bank to another bank. You can use both the USSD code and the mobile app to make transfers to other banks as well. All that differs is just the bank you choose.
Below are a few Frequently Asked Questions with short but concise answers.
What is the Code for FCMB?
The FCMB Bank transfer code is *329#. This USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) code gives a customer numerous options related to the usage or transfer of funds from their FCMB Bank account.
How do I Transfer from FCMB to Kuda?
The way you make transfers from FCMB Bank to FCMB Bank is the same way you transfer money from FCMB Bank to Kuda bank. You can use both the USSD code and the mobile app to make transfers to Kuda banks as well.
What is the Transfer Limit for FCMB?
Your default daily transfer limit is N1,000,000. However, you can increase your limit to a maximum of N5,000,000.
Does FCMB do Cardless Withdrawal?
Yes, FCMB do cardless withdrawals. You can now pick up cash from any ATM in Nigeria without using your FCMB Debit card. Simply log in to FCMBOnline and follow these simple steps: Click on ‘Cardless Cash’ and select ‘Cardless’ Complete the information in the tabs then click ‘Generate Paycode Token’
How do I Know my FCMB Account Number?
To check your account number, dial *329*00#. You must dial this code using a mobile phone number linked to your account.
How Can I Transfer Money from FCMB to Zenith Bank?
To transfer from FCMB to other banks, dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
How Can I Get FCMB ATM Card Online?
How Do I request an FCMB Virtual Debit Card?
- Login to FCMB New Mobile.
- Go to Card Management on the menu.
- Select Request For Virtual Card.
- Link to an account.
- Complete your details and verify with OTP.
How can I get Fcmb cash fast?
With FCMB FastCash, simply dial *329# to get a loan of up to N100,000 in minutes! No collateral, no paperwork, and no delays. Just dial *329# now to get started.
How many digit is FCMB Verve card number?
FCMB verve cards have 18 digits.
Hope you find what you are looking for in this post. If you still have any questions, kindly leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.