How to transfer money from Access bank: To send money from Access bank is now easy and stress-free to do. You don’t have to visit the bank to do that. All you need is a mobile phone. With the Access bank transfer code, you can transfer money from your Access bank account to another Access Bank account or another bank account be it, UBA Bank, First bank, JAIZ Bank, Zenith Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB Bank, Fidelity Bank, GTB Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sterling Bank, TAJ Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, Kuda Bank, even you can transfer from your Access Bank account to Palmpay account. So, stay with me while I take you through this.
How to transfer money from Access bank
Here I will be taking you through two ways you can transfer money from your Access bank account to another account.
The following are the ways to transfer money from Access bank account to another Access bank account or to another bank account;
- by using the Access bank USSD code
- Via Access Bank Mobile app
How to Transfer Money From Access Bank Using the USSD code
To transfer money from Access bank account using USSD Code, follow the simple steps below;
- If you are new to the Access bank USSD code, then you need to register first before you can start using the USSD code. Click here to register for the Access bank USSD code.
- After you have successfully registered for the USSD code, or if you have been using the USSD code before, simply open your call app
- Dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# to transfer.
- Take, for instance, you need to transfer N2000 to 1234567890. All you need to do is to dial *901*2000*1234567890#
- Then you need to select a bank and confirm the transaction with your 4-digit PIN.
Simple huh? So, let’s move to how you can send money from Access bank using the mobile app.
How to Transfer Money From Access Bank via Mobile App
To transfer money from Access bank using the Access Bank mobile app, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Download the Access Bank Mobile App on Google play or Apple store.
- Install and launch the app
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with some personal information. Just follow the process on the app.
- Once you are on your dashboard, click on transfers
- Input the recipient account number, bank, and amount
- Verify to ensure all information is correct
- Input your secure pin code for authorization
And that’s it. Simple as ABC.
How to Transfer Money From Access Bank to Another Bank
The way you make transfers from Access bank to Access bank is the same way you transfer money from Access bank to another bank. You can use both the USSD code and the mobile app to make transfers to other banks as well. All that differs is just the bank you choose.
Below are a few Frequently Asked Questions with short but concise answers.
How do I activate my Access Bank transfer code?
- Dial *901# using the SIM card linked to your Access bank account
- Enter your Access bank account number
- Enter your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Enter the last 6 digits on your Access bank debit card
- Enter your debit card transfer PIN
- Then, Click on submit
- Now, you have successfully activated the Access bank USSD banking code on your mobile phone.
How Do I Transfer Money from Access Bank Without Mobile App?
It is very simple, you can transfer money from Access bank without the Access Bank mobile app by using Access bank transfer code or internet banking!
Does Access Bank have Ewallet?
Yes, Access bank have E-Wallet and you can fund your Access Wallet Account via the funds transfer menu on your Access Bank Mobile app, instant transfers through other banks or visit any Access CLOSA Location, Access Bank branch, MTN MOMO Agent location to make deposits.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Without ATM Card
You don’t need your ATM card when transferring money from your Access bank account when using the transfer code or mobile banking. Though, you do need your ATM card to register for the mobile app and USSD code.
Is Access Money the same as Access Bank?
AccessMoney is a financial service by Access Bank Plc, Nigeria, which allows you to carry out transactions from mobile devices any time without a bank account so as to simplify financial transactions among Nigerians. Hope you understand now!
How do I get a cardless withdrawal from Access Bank?
Kindly dial *901# on the phone number linked on your account and please follow the prompt.
What type of card is Access Bank?
The Access Bank Prepaid Card is a multi-currency reloadable payment card used for transactions across multiple channels.
Does Access Bank have WhatsApp Banking?
Yes, Access Bank have WhatsApp banking.
Access WhatsApp Banking is an alternative online channel that provides financial services to existing and potential customers through the use of the popular WhatsApp application. This leverages the real-time messaging capabilities of the WhatsApp application. Just say “Hi” to get started!
Can I Receive Dollars in My Access Naira Account?
You can receive foreign currency transfers from abroad using your Access Bank Domiciliary & Naira account.
Hope you find what you are looking for in this post. If you still have any questions, kindly leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.