Is it possible to transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile? Big question, huh? Well, find out your answer in this post! Try to read to the end!!!
Hello friend! Are you looking for how to transfer / share airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile? How to transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel? How to share credit from Airtel to Etisalat? How to share airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile? Or in general, how to transfer airtime from Airtel to another network? If yes, then you are on the right page! TEEZAB got you covered!
Today, I will be explaining to you how you can transfer airtime from Airtel to another network.
I will give you the simplest and easiest way to do that, so stay with me while I break this down for you!
Bharti Airtel Limited, also known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company based in New Delhi. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa, as well as the Channel Islands.
Airtel is one of the leading telecommunication network companies in Nigeria and they are growing every single day! Day in, day out, they are growing very fast and this is due to the amazing offers they provide for their customers. Amazing offers including, cheap call rate, cheap data price, fast network speed, borrow me credit/data, bonuses and others!
Without wasting much time, let’s get down to business! How can you transfer airtime from Airtel to Etisalat? But before that, let me quickly put you through how to transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you to know! No information is wasteful!
How to Transfer Airtime On Airtel in Nigeria
A lot of people are wondering if it is really possible to transfer / share airtime from one Airtel user to another! If you are among those people, then know that it is very possible and I will explain that to you here!
How to Transfer Credit on Airtel 2023
- You can transfer airtime on Airtel by using USSD code
- You can also share credit by using SMS
So, stay with me while I explain the two ways!
How to Transfer Airtime on Airtel by using USSD Code
To share airtime on airtel using USSD Code, follow the steps listed below;
- Dial *432#
- Select transfer Airtime
- Enter the number of the recipient
- Input your Me2U pin
- Then, Confirm your transfer by entering 1
Simple? As simple as that! How about the second method? Continue reading!
How to Share Credit on Airtel Via SMS
Open your message app
Text [2u]space[recipient’s Phone number]space[amount]space[Me2U pin] to 432.
For better understanding, below is an example for you.
Assuming your Me2U pin is 1234 and you want to transfer 500 airtime to 08012345678. All you need to do is send 2u 08012345678 500 1234 to 432.
Do you get it now? Okay great!
Note: This service is free of charge!
Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! Don’t go yet! If you remember, I mentioned a Me2U pin! How can you then know your Me2U pin?
To know more details on how to transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel, click HERE!
So, how can you transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile?
How to Transfer Airtime From Airtel to 9Mobile
Do you want to know how to transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile? Generally, how to transfer airtime from Airtel to another network? If yes, then keep calm and continue reading!
How to transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile using SMS
See, I would have loved to say “if you want to transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile, follow the simple bla bla bla …” but then I would be lying!! There is no way you can transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile by using sms!
Okay, it is not possible using SMS,right? Okay, but how about via USSD Code?
How to transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile using USSD Code
There is no way! I mean there is no code to transfer from Airtel to another network service! You can only transfer airtime from Airtel to another Airtel line by using USSD Code.
Okay, that too won’t work! So, how can I transfer from Airtel to 9Mobile? How?
What if you call Airtel customer service?
How to Share Airtime from Airtel to Etisalat by calling Airtel Customer Care
To be very honest, calling customer service for this will be a waste of time!
Is it Possible to Transfer Airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile
Yes and No!
It is a Yes in the sense that there are several apps out there that can be used to share credit from one network to another and it is a No in the sense that Airtel doesn’t provide such means to transfer airtime from Airtel to another network. So, stay with me while I give you a name of an app that can be used to share credit from one network to another!
How to Share Credit From Airtel to 9Mobile [100% Working]
- Open play store, download and install an app called “Tintel” or simply click Tintel App
- Launch the app
- You will be asked to register your numbers.
- Follow the instructions and once you are on your dashboard
- Click on Transfer airtime
- At the top select which SIM you want to use
- Enter the amount you wish to Transfer
- Press Check Balance to ensure you have enough credit
- Press Next
- Input the number you want to credit
- Enter your mobile network transfer PIN
- Press Transfer
- Check the status in the History tab
FAQs about How to Transfer Airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile
How Can I Transfer Airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile?
Direct airtime transfers between different network providers, such as Airtel and 9Mobile, are typically not supported. However, third-party services that facilitate cross-network airtime transfers may exist, though they often require transaction fees. Always check the specifics of the service before using it.
What Are Some Alternatives for Transferring Airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile?
If direct airtime transfer is not possible, there are several alternative methods that you can use:
- Third-Party Apps: There are mobile apps and online platforms that allow you to send airtime across different networks. These can include banking apps and fintech apps. Transaction fees usually apply.
- Airtime Swap Services: Some services allow you to ‘swap’ airtime between different networks. You send airtime from your Airtel number to the service, which then sends the equivalent amount (minus a service fee) to the 9Mobile number.
- Mobile Money Transfers: If both you and the recipient have mobile money accounts, you can transfer the equivalent amount via your mobile money account. The recipient can then use their mobile money balance to purchase airtime on their own network.
Are There Any Costs Involved in Transferring Airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile?
Yes, transferring airtime from one network to another usually involves costs. Most third-party services will charge a service fee for the transaction. It’s always a good idea to confirm these details with the service provider before initiating the transfer.
Can I Transfer Airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile in All Countries?
The ability to transfer airtime between different networks is subject to the services offered by individual network providers in each country. While certain countries and network providers might support such services, others may not. But in Nigeria, it is not possible.
Is There a Limit to How Much Airtime I Can Transfer from Airtel to 9Mobile?
The limit for transferring airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile depends on the specific service being used for the transfer. Each third-party app or service will have its own rules and limitations regarding transaction sizes. It’s advisable to check these details with the service provider.
I hope you understand!
I am confident this post has answered your question on “how to transfer airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile, how to transfer credit from Airtel to 9Mobile, how to share airtime from Airtel to 9Mobile 2023, how to share credit from Airtel to another network service, is it possible to transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel or any other network services”. If by any chance you still have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to 9mobile
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to Airtel
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to Glo
- How to transfer airtime from Glo to MTN
- How to transfer airtime from Glo to Airtel
- How to transfer airtime from Glo to 9mobile
- How to transfer airtime from Airtel to MTN
- How to transfer airtime from Airtel to Glo
- How to transfer airtime from 9mobile to MTN
- How to transfer airtime from 9mobile to glo
Do you like this post? If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
For more updates, subscribe to our website by clicking on the bell icon by the bottom left corner and hit subscribe. Also you can follow our Facebook page!