Hello Friend! We bring to you the Giorgio Cini Foundation International Residential Scholarship – Italy 2022! Do you wish to study in Italy? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Giorgio Cini Foundation International Residential Scholarship – Italy 2022! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In Italy
The Fondazione Giorgio Cini will award one student, undergraduate or graduate, wishing to spend six months doing research at the Glass Study Center / Institute of Art History starting from November 2022 a six-month residential scholarship that will consist of a 6,200 Euros amount and free accommodation. Students must apply to be considered.
About Giorgio Cini Foundation
The Giorgio Cini Foundation (Italian: Fondazione Giorgio Cini), or just Cini Foundation, is a cultural foundation founded 20 April 1951 in memory of Giorgio Cini, an Italian entrepreneur who died in August 1949.
The Foundation possess manuscripts and letters of famous persons of the theatrical and literary life of Italy at the turn of the nineteenth and twentieth century, including Arrigo Boito, Eleonora Duse, Gabriele D’Annunzio, Giovanni Pascoli, Gian Francesco Malipiero, and Diego Valeri (poet). The Malipiero collection includes the library of the composer as well as scores, correspondence and many musical autographs. The Foundation also retains most of the music by Nino Rota, including a collection of sketches.
The Foundation also is home to the School of San Giorgio for the Study of Venetian Civilisation, an academic center to examine the contributions of the Republic of Venice to civilization.
About the Giorgio Cini Foundation International Residential Scholarship – Italy 2022
TYPE : Undergraduate, Doctoral or Post-doctoral
DEADLINE : 31st August 2022.
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: £6,200
NUMBER OF AWARD: 1
Giorgio Cini Foundation International Residential Scholarship – Italy 2022 Eligibility
Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for research at the Glass Study Center / Institute of Art History.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must stay in the Vittore Branca Center Residence for six months.
- The applicants must present their research projects to the academic and professional community.
- The applicants can be undergraduates or graduates.
How to Apply for Giorgio Cini Foundation International Residential Scholarship – Italy 2022
- Students can access the application form. Scholarship applications must be sent via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- application form
- degree certificate(s) with marks for individual exams or an equivalent
- curriculum vitae, including knowledge of languages
- a copy of a degree dissertation
- description of the research topic (around 1,500 words) proposed by the candidate, specifying aims, time scale, and materials and documents to be consulted at the Fondazione Giorgio Cini
- Two reference letters from professors and scholars on the headed paper who supervise or have supervised the candidate / optional
- One motivation letter in which the candidates present themselves and explain the reasons and perspectives of her/research /
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the institute’s criteria for being admitted to conducting their research.
- Language Requirement: The students must be required to be fluent in English or Italian.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS HERE!
Visit the official website for more info!
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.