How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2022/2023 Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal University Otuoke Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
The Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE.
- FUOTUOKE Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in FUOTUOKE POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
To apply for the post utme, follow theprocedure below:
- Go to http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/
- Locate the “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION” you will see “For more details about this online application click HERE” CLick on the “here” on that page.
- Number one should be post utme. Click on FULL TIME.
- Enter your pin and start the application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2021 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Federal University Otuoke Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Venue and Examination date
There is no official date for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Examination yet.
This means the school management has not yet released the Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Examination official date for the 2022/22023.
How To Avoid Mistakes During Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on the FUOTUOKE Portal as PASSPORT is clear if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
When is FUOTUOKE Post UTME 2022?
There is no official date yet!
This means the management of the Institution has not yet released the specific time for the post UTME.
Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Deadline
When will FUOTUOKE 2022/2023 Post UTME Form close?
FUOTUOKE Post UTME registration Closing Date: Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is not yet announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for FUOTUOKE information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.