Hello friend! Are you looking for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session? If so, then I am happy to tell you that here on TEEZAB, I will tell you everything you need to know about the FUNAAB Acceptance Fee.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Acceptance Fee 2023/2024
As a first-year student / fresher, you must pay an acceptance fee to the institution whether it is a university or a polytechnic, or even college to indicate that you have accepted the admission you have been offered.
If you are accepted into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), you will be required to pay an acceptance fee before any other fees. This fee has a deadline, and if you do not meet it, you may lose your admission.
So, the question now is: How much is the FUNAAB acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session?
How Much is FUNAAB Acceptance Fee for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
This is to inform admitted candidates that the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB, has released the acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session is Thirty Thousand, seven hundred and fifty naira only (N30,750).
How to Pay FUNAAB Acceptance Fees 2023
To pay the FUNAAB acceptance fee, all you need to do is;
- Log in to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Portal
- There, check your admission status
- If your admission status is updated, that is, you have been offered admission. You will be provided with a link to pay your acceptance fee.
- Click on the link and proceed to pay your acceptance
Note: You must pay the acceptance fee before the deadline, which is usually two weeks after the day you are offered admission. Failure to pay it before the deadline may result in the loss of your admission.
Frequently Asked Question About FUNAAB
How do I print my FUNAAB acceptance fee receipt?
- Visit portal.unaab.edu.ng.
- Click on Receipt: A new window opens.
- Enter your Invoice Reference Number (NOT RRR) in the box provided and press Confirm.
- Click Print Receipt in the link that appears under the box.
How do you accept admission on Funaab?
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your FUNAAB admission status.
Does Funaab have hostel?
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has hostels which are optional for all students.
How do I print my Funaab admission letter?
Visit FUNAAB Students Portal:https://portal.unaab.edu.ng
- Enter Your Login Details.
- Click The submit button.
- Navigate to the admission letter Link.
- Download Your admission offer letter.
Does FUNAAB accept two sitting?
FUNAAB accepts results in two sittings. Either WAEC or NECO results.
Search for FUNAAB information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
- All Nigerian Universities Admission List
If you find this post, FUNAAB Acceptance Fee 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB related questions, leave a comment below.
For more updates, click on the bell icon in the bottom left corner and hit subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!