Hello friends! We are bringing to you Federal University, Lafia FULAFIA Courses and requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Below are the Federal University, Lafia FULAFIA official and approved courses by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Creative And Visual Arts
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- English Language
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forestry And WildLife
- Forestry And Wildlife Management
- Islamic Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Works
- Special Education
- Theatre Arts
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for FULAFIA information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post, FULAFIA courses and requirements 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!