Hello friend! Are you looking for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session? If so, then I am happy to tell you that here on TEEZAB, I will tell you everything you need to know about the FUDMA Acceptance Fee.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Acceptance Fee 2023/2024
As a first-year student / fresher, you must pay an acceptance fee to the institution whether it is a university or a polytechnic, or even college to indicate that you have accepted the admission you have been offered.
If you are accepted into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), you will be required to pay an acceptance fee before any other fees. This fee has a deadline, and if you do not meet it, you may lose your admission.
So, the question now is: How much is the FUDMA acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session?
How Much is FUDMA Acceptance Fee for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
This is to inform admitted candidates that the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA, has released the acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session is Ten Thousand naira only (N10,000).
How to Pay FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2023
To pay the FUDMA acceptance fee, all you need to do is;
- Log in to the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Portal
- There, check your admission status
- If your admission status is updated, that is, you have been offered admission. You will be provided with a link to pay your acceptance fee.
- Click on the link and proceed to pay your acceptance
Note: You must pay the acceptance fee before the deadline, which is usually two weeks after the day you are offered admission. Failure to pay it before the deadline may result in the loss of your admission.
Frequently Asked Question About FUDMA
How can I check my FUDMA admission?
To access your FUDMA admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
How can I check my FUDMA post Utme result?
Go to FUDMA post-UTME portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select ‘POST UTME REGISTRATION’ in the What would you like to do? section.
- Finally, click on the Continue button to access your FUDMA post UTME score.
How can I print my FUDMA admission letter?
Go to FUDMA Students Portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng
- Enter Your Login Details.
- Click The submit button.
- Navigate to the admission letter Link.
- Download Your admission offer letter
Where can I pay acceptance fee?
In case you’re thinking you have to take your acceptance fee and tuitions to school or a bank in the school, be informed that a majority of schools will accept their payment right through the school portal. Mostly, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education have their websites.
Search for FUDMA information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
- All Nigerian Universities Admission List
If you find this post, FUDMA Acceptance Fee 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma acceptance fee or FUDMA related questions, leave a comment below.
For more updates, click on the bell icon in the bottom left corner and hit subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.